• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the love of copper
4 4

2,483 posts in this topic

Yeah its been a bad few years - My wife contracted a rare form of MS ( Tumefactive MS ) - Its been tough going. Kind scanning through and saw coppers had show my one of three :-) - Nice to see ya  

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:48 PM, coinsandmedals said:

Nice half cent coinbuf! I really like the color. 

Thank you, I like that one quite a lot myself.  Beautiful 1883 IHC proof Jgrinz :)

Edited by Coinbuf

7 hours ago, jgrinz said:

Yeah its been a bad few years - My wife contracted a rare form of MS ( Tumefactive MS ) - Its been tough going. Kind scanning through and saw coppers had show my one of three :-) - Nice to see ya  

Really sorry to hear about your wife,  buddy. Hope things are better now. 

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:47 AM, jgrinz said:

Welcome back Mike. So sorry to hear about your wife.  Wish you all the best. Irvin.

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:30 AM, numisport said:

Several times I have viewed this whole thread and wow there is many nice coppers here. (thumbsu

Wow that must have taken some time lol, but I wholeheartedly agree this thread is full of amazing copper coins