• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the love of copper
4 4

2,487 posts in this topic

Picked this one up from Heritage Auction this weekend. Upgraded from my PCGS MS66+ CAC certified example too this NGC MS67RD CAC certified example. PCGS grades 24/0 in MS67RD, NGC grades 8/0 in MS67RD and CAC certifes 3/0 in MS67RD

151520.jpg.853647978cca40075d9bfed142c6be1d.jpg

151521.jpg.5837383933da302f2c6d22b84da310f8.jpg

wheat'swheat, I have coins with all those dates in this post. However, they are very old and dirty. I have from 1910 to 1955 (no 1955/55). Not sure of what to do with them. I have a few nice brown wheats. I thought about posting them on EBay or Marketplace and sell as a lot along with the Indian head pennies I have. Any suggestions?

WWheats, I am new here, again. What is PM sent?

click on the flashing flag at the top of the screen where it says my stuff, it is a private message to answer your question with out gumming up the thread.

Haha, certainly a good fit for your collection alright but I live for danger. Besides you had your chance as this was a BST buy.

OK, just trying to help out. :angel: Drats, I missed it on the BST!

Haha, certainly a good fit for your collection alright but I live for danger. Besides you had your chance as this was a BST buy.

OK, just trying to help out. :angel: Drats, I missed it on the BST!

Bought from Broadstruck a year or so back. Should I bring it to LB to tease you with sometime. :)

Btw, I was at a show today and saw a coin you might have liked, 1931 MS67RB pop 1/1 at NGC. On the way home I thought to myself that I should have taken a pic of it, duhh.

Edited by coinbuf

Buy Sell Trade seems so obvious now. :tonofbricks:

Here are some interesting red and blue coins in the hoard. really need to get some better photos...

zgCa4Pkl.jpg

hmEJuM6l.jpg

7WF9vb6l.jpg

7zHXpUZl.jpg

Cool colors! Is that a 1953 or 1933?

Coinbuf, taking a photo of that 67RB 31-S would really be a tease. I'm sure it was priced close to the value of an MPL.