• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the love of copper
4 4

2,473 posts in this topic

On 9/24/2022 at 11:36 PM, ShinyObjects said:

Broadstruck 

20210312_004316.jpg

20210312_004146.jpg

[I have used the acronym, FBL, for Fat Bruised Lip, but the moderators and evidently previous OPs were not amused.]

On 10/16/2022 at 10:00 PM, pigeonman333rd said:

This is a coin that I purchased from NFCU on ebay for $28 I thought since you were all posting your prettiest coins I would post this one. For any transitional cent collector who is interested in seeing what I have coin roll hunted and found please check out 1945 cyclonite blog on this website. I posted a new coin today and will continue to post any rare transitional planchetts I find in change. Happy coin roll hunting 

IMG_E0298.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

Special member greeting:

🐓:  I told you he'd be back! Pigeons always come back! 

Q.A.:  LOVELY INDIAN!  WELCOME BACK!

@Sandon:

Would you settle for Fine-Very Fine, whatever the grade number is?  Also, maybe it's just me, but $97. sounds odd.  I would have insisted the coin be sold to me for $99. Then I'd feel like I am getting a bargain! VERY LOVELY COIN WITH MINIMAL SURFACE COMMOTION.