• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boxes for Intercept Coin Bags

1 post in this topic

Hi Everybody,

Here is a quick update:

1) I will have a table at the Whitman Coin Expo in Philadelphia in September. If anyone is around please feel free to stop by and say hi.

2) We now have boxes to compliment our storage bags. They are compact, heavy duty, and lined with acid free paper. They will hold 15 slabs vertically in our bags and are available in our store. They are a little larger than your ordinary box. The top of the box will slide over the extra material and zipper, not harming the bag

13767670424421539296169.jpegtn_480_a4c52de20aaa099a5117c2558d893d7c.JPG.png

3) There will be a price increase on the small coin bags in September...not sure of the exact date. We are moving away from the introductory price of .65/bag, plus we have higher material and manufacturing costs

4) Finally, I have a limited number of "irregular" small coin bags. The seals are perfect and the zipper is perfect, however they were made with one or two millimeters of extra Intercept, so they don't look perfect for retail sale. The bags are the same size as the perfect ones, but they look a little wavy due to the extra material. Actually once you put a slab inside you won't even know the difference. Price is .50/bag minimum order is 50 bags plus shipping (total =$30 )(Domestic only, sorry no International orders). First come first serve. Please contact me via email from the website. I don't monitor PMs on the board that often.

thanks,

Chris