• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEWBIE...New to your site, Thank you for having me.

6 posts in this topic

Hello All,

Signed up for the "registry" part of the site a few years ago but just recently started adding my collections to the roll. Just signed up on the board, mainly to find out about why some coins are not listed in the "registry set" lists, mainly the silver eagles (2013). I saw they are in the list of "to be added" (complete silver eagles) , but is that something they will do? I've added them to "my collection" and made a custom set to show them off, but there is no place to list and get points for these coins... any ideas? Thanks again for being here and allowing me to join the fun.

Hello right back at ya.

They do have the 2013 slots listed in the Silver Eagle Mint and Proof sets I have so I can't imagine why your account is not showing a slot for them. Possibly you are using a different Mint State or Proof Competitive set than I am?

If it has a slot for it and you can't enter a cert # and it comes back as invalid it is because of something they are doing on their end right now.

I just took another look and the proofs are listed except for the enhanced proof, and the ms only has 1 slot, so I have 5 eligible coins for ms lol

(s), (w), (p), and the w burnished, it also lists the enhanced with that bunch... I looked at it through coin manager and the control panel under registry sets. Does yours have spots for all 7 coins? thanks for the help/ heads up... if you show spots for all I don't know what to do so I can se them also:)

I show quite a few spots for 2013 ... Just click on my profile and I think you should be able to bring what few Eagles I have up and see what spots I have assigned slabs to.

The enhanced it under the proof set I believe. Can't remember. I put them in the other day. I have one MS 1986 2 Present and Proof 1986 2 Present.

I didn't thank you for responding before, so thank you :)

I see you have in your slot list spaces for the 2013 ms hmmm, wonder why I don't. I tried a refresh as well and nothing. I'll keep working on it.

I did list them in a custom set if you'd like to see them.

thanks again, good meeting you, I happen to live next door in SC.