• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy birthday Jason (Physicsfan-3.14)

21 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday Jason. If I know you, you're probably setting up a 6 course birthday dinner for you and your gang....with you doing all the chef-ing of course.

Born on the 4th of July?

I hope someone treats you, or you get to treat yourself, to something nice!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Jason. If I know you, you're probably setting up a 6 course birthday dinner for you and your gang....with you doing all the chef-ing of course.

Not today. Today I get to enjoy my other hobby - blowing mess up. I'm an amateur pyrotechnic, so I rig up a pretty elaborate fireworks show (including electronic remote ignition, intricate set-pieces, and timed fusing). All of my friends and family (and half the neighbourhood) comes and watches - my fireworks show is considered one of the best in town.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!

Today I get to enjoy my other hobby - blowing mess up. I'm an amateur pyrotechnic, so I rig up a pretty elaborate fireworks show (including electronic remote ignition, intricate set-pieces, and timed fusing). All of my friends and family (and half the neighbourhood) comes and watches - my fireworks show is considered one of the best in town.

Neat! Did anyone happen to record any of the show?