• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superb gem proof deep cameo lib nick are you into lib nicks?

13 posts in this topic

pcgs 1901 proof 67 deep cameo lib nick the first and finest lib nick graded at pcgs last april 2001

the coin has never been dipped and also lightly toned

with the deepest liquid mirrors i have ever seen on a proof lib nick the lat 25 years of specializing in these unwanted sleeper underrated un popular coins!

the frost os monster on the devices on both sides and there are ABSOLUTELY NO HAIRLINES OR MARKS OF ANY KIND ON THIS COIN ON TTHE OBVERSE! same with the reverse i can see that this coin someone thought was special many many years ago and saved as such carefylly

the coin is 1000 times bettere thah the scan the devices look like they are floating in oil! an extremely nice 67 and solid deep cameo both sides which is extremely uncomon for a lib nick in proof !! and especially more so for a datre aftewr 1900

THIS COIN SHOULD NOT EXIST the person who bought this coin many many years ago was laughed at as they paid 4 times the going rate for a coin with the same technical attributes but without the deep mirrors and deep frost as comapired to tohers at the time!

for me they are extremely beautiful and really all american!

the nickel was the coin to have the nickel lunch cigar trolley ride etc..................

sincerely michael

are you into lib nicks? is this something you might consider collecting ms proof or circ or even as a type?

99001-01libdcam.jpg.27f95f74fa784690616cd6633fe32070.jpg

for me i grae this 68 deep cameo but since this was the first proof 67 deep cameo to grade at pcgs they really do not see coins like this so i can see them not wanting to grade this coin proof 68 even if it is! of course my opinion

also i am the one thast also got the first cameo walker in proof from pcgs in proof 67 cameo and still the all time finest cameo coin graded in any date walker proof at both services

i am a legend in my own mind.............lol nothing wrong with that and i am unimonous in that......lol or however you spell it

sincerely michael

Michael,

I am impressed with your level of knowledge! You stated before that you're not even a coin collector. How can you resist acquiring a collection of your own?

now who is going to start collecting these coins??!!

I collect circulated Liberty nickels...trying to build a VF or better set. I think they're very attractive coins in their simplicity.

hi there victor thanks for the nice complimants! i am really not that knowledgable i just am a good listener and repeater of knowledge!

for me i love coins!!!!!!!!! so i have to look at them and study lots more than collect them! unless i win the lottery!

i think a nice vf set is really very beautiful and undervalued and sleepers with a fundenential reasion to rise in vLUE!

sincerely michael