• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HI GUYS & GALS NEW & OLD TO THE BOARD

37 posts in this topic

He is just like the dumb dog in the litter....those dogs don't learn because they vie for positive and negative attention equally. Kiss them or holler at them, it is all the same to a dumb dog. IF everyone on the boards who finds this dink offensive and annoying IGNORED him, including all the posts associated with him.....well heck, he MIGHT take the hint and modify his own behavior. I doubt we can exterminate him. I am in awe of just how much attention and time WE waste on him. I am guilty of it too! At first it was like a bad toupe....you had to look! But now I wonder....Can any grown man be that needy for interaction? What did mommy do to him? Did Daddy wish he had a boy, and got stuck with the comic guy from the Simpsons???? If you like him, and his "humor"...keep on conversing. If you are in the MAJORITY, and find him revolting, then please, IGNORE him. And not just here, across the street as well! IMHO, it seems the logical thing to do.

Kimberlyn