• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Graded Friendly Eagle Eisenhower Dollars-No EBay fees so Bargain prices!

3 posts in this topic

Hello all,

As I posted earlier, I have some nice 1971-D "Friendly Eagle" Variety Eisenhower Dollars for sale. Sadly, they're not moving on Ebay like I thought they might. So I figured I'd offer them on here at better prices, since I won't have to pay Ebay fees. These prices include shipping.

Here's what I have and prices:

NGC MS64-Not Marked on the Label-$60

NGC MS65 Not Marked on Label-$115

2 NGC MS64-Attributed on Label-$78 each

2 NGC MS65-Attributed on Label-$150 each

The 2 Labeled MS65 coins are currently the only MS 65s Attributed by NGC. I know that this is my first listing on here selling directly, but check my Ebay feedback......I have 100% Positive Feedback. I'm not happy until you are. I'll ship USPS First Class shipping and will email you your tracking number as soon as I have it. Thanks for looking and giving me a chance! Pics available on request!

I forgot to add......I'm willing to haggle a little bit. So send me your offers, and we'll see what we can do!

One last note....I'm going to re-list these on Ebay tomorrow, but these prices and the willingness to take offers still stands. If you're interested, please let me know!