• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SEATED LIBERTY 10C 1881...... PF63...... NGC

8 posts in this topic

I've never sold a coin here, but I've had MANY successful transactions on the CGC Sales Forum. Time payments can be arranged and paypal or check/ M.O. are OK. Shipping is included and offers considered. If you receive the coin and are unhappy with it I will accept a return for 2 weeks for ANY reason. This item is for sale because I've got my eye on a few other things. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

SL10C 1881 ..... PF63.........$460 :news: SOLD

SL1881PROOFslab.jpg

SL1881PROOFo.jpg

SL1881PROOFr.jpg

pretty coin. No cameo because of dull mirrors?

reverse is cameo..... obverse not quite. The toning also has a more translucent quality than the pics depict.... with some light blue at the rim. It's actually a real nice coin that cost me more than this..... I've just got my eye on an 1884 example to go with my 50C and 25C ....... GOD BLESS...

Here's some more photos.... the coin is actually white in hand but the mirrors photograph dark with flash. They're very reflective.... the devices on the obverse are not as frosty as the reverse.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)

101_1442.jpg

SOLD by P.M......... GOD BLESS....