• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 Proof Cameo JFK's Raw, Encapsulated, 2 Bid Auction

2 posts in this topic

I have four really nice Proof Kennedy's that need a good home. All are raw and encapsulated just waiting on a winning bidder for me to ship out.

The reserve on this 2 bid auction is set low. Low enough to cover the shipping and I might make 5 dollars.

I found these in a roll of coins that I bought because it had a Walking Eagle Half on the front. That was all I was after. I found these in the middle of the roll and figured someone out there might collect JFK's and could use them for a set.

Years are 1973, 1983, 1986, and 2000. The following link is to the auction page and pictures as well as a small video of the coins one by one being rotated in the encapsulation.

The Link To The 2 Bid Auction

The bidding is different over here than at eBay. There is no way for me to find out what the high bid is and there is no time limit. Only set by number of bids. Once two bids have been reached the auction is over and the highest bidder, if over the reserve, wins the item.

No chance of shill bidding or sniping on these type auctions. Much better format, imo...