• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Double Jackpot

6 posts in this topic

Going through old file to find forms to submit to collect BP oil settlement (jackpot #1), and low and behold I come across a 2005 PF NGC UCAM $50 gold I forgot all about (jackpot #2). I need more days like this!

Wish I could find a "$50 gold I forgot" laying around :)

Yeah...it's like "Now where did I put that 1804 Dollar I had with me yesterday? It's around here somewhere. meh...I'll look for it later"

jom

SO cool,as I am getting older I find newly discovered items in my collection all the time. I really like being able to watch great movies again, that I don't remember watching, but I must have because Netflix has my rating for it...

Going through old file to find forms to submit to collect BP oil settlement (jackpot #1), and low and behold I come across a 2005 PF NGC UCAM $50 gold I forgot all about (jackpot #2). I need more days like this!

The joys of aging! I had one of those days where I can't find a damn thing and probably wouldn't if it was right in front of me. :P I hope to have a "finders" day tomorrow! :o