• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN in Fort Lauderdale.....WTF

3 posts in this topic

I just heard that the FUN show is being held in Fort Lauderdale this year as opposed to Orlando sign-rantpost.gif

I can't bleepin 893censored-thumb.gif believe it.............here I have to live in a huge city like Orlando with no decent coin shops and now the one bright spot all year long won't exist this year.

Anyone know why they changed the location??? I have been 3 times and each year it has been in Orlando.........this move really stinks!!!! confused-smiley-013.gif

It was supposedly moved as the Convention Center in Orlando was Booked Up, and the Convention Center in Ft Lauderdale was the only site available to house a Show as large as FUN. The Show will return to Orlando in 2006 and from what I have been told will set up in the new addition to the Convention Center.

That makes sense, but I am still PO'd.....I can't travel to the larger shows to shop, so it was real convienient to be able to drive a few miles to a large show.

I am not making plans to drive down to Fort Lauderdale either, so I guess I will just have to continue to shop online sumo.gif