• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Legend-Morphy bidding closes today! Get your bids in now!

8 posts in this topic

Their site seems to incrementally improve, seemingly with each auction. One thing I really like is the ability to place a bid (and confirm) without having to leave the main coin list. I don't like how most sites click you away to another screen where you place and confirm the bid, and when you go back, you've lost your place in the list.

I've already placed my bids, so please, don't bid against me lol !

PS: Yeah, they compete with us, but hey, I don't mind putting out the thumbs-up when it's well deserved.

Their site seems to incrementally improve, seemingly with each auction. One thing I really like is the ability to place a bid (and confirm) without having to leave the main coin list. I don't like how most sites click you away to another screen where you place and confirm the bid, and when you go back, you've lost your place in the list.

I've already placed my bids, so please, don't bid against me lol !

PS: Yeah, they compete with us, but hey, I don't mind putting out the thumbs-up when it's well deserved.

James, I think it would be a good idea if you posted your bids here. That way, if we choose to do so, we could avoid bidding against you. :devil:

doh!

;)

James, I think it would be a good idea if you posted your bids here. That way, if we choose to do so, we could avoid bidding against you. :devil:

I went ahead and bid $9.4million on the unsearched hoard of wheat cents! Don't even try outbidding me on those, buddy :golfclap: !

I went ahead and bid $9.4million on the unsearched hoard of wheat cents! Don't even try outbidding me on those, buddy :golfclap: !

I wont, but I bid 9.2 million, in order to make sure you didn't rip it. :D

:facepalm:

:whee:

I managed to win one item :) and only got blown out of the water :flamed: on four others!

Looks like someone sniped the unsearched hoard of wheats, though ^^ ....

The Monroe commem surprised me, only going for $920, or $380 under bid. Looks like a really nice coin but did not have a CAC sticker. I guess bidders felt it failed at getting a sticker?