• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Update - Orders for the book “From Mine to Mint”

11 posts in this topic

Orders for From Mine to Mint are now being accepted on Wizard Coin Supply’s web site. http://www.wizardcoinsupply.com/from-mine-to-mint.html. Shipments should begin next week.

The book is soft cover, 6x9-inches, B&W, 560 pages; packed with photos, illustrations and diagrams. A CD-ROM containing the complete book in medium and iPhone resolutions is bundled with the printed book. The CD serves as an index as well as permitting mobile use of your copy. The cover price is $39.95.

You can get on the list just by clicking the button. I hope to have the book at Wizard by the middle of next week.

(Sometimes, I get ahead of the Wizard folks in saying something has been added to their site. Sorry.)

The printer says delivery to Wizard Coin Supply will be Monday (25) or Tuesday (26).

RWB,

I recently purchased your US Pattern book and of course got the one with your autograph. You need to work on that penmanship! lol.

I'm very interested to read this new book too!

Yeah....I tend to have more of a "scribble" than a majestic signature. That was helpful in college, though. On exams, the parts I knew I wrote clearly and the parts that were fuzzy I wrote in scribbles with only the key points clear....Well, now that I think about it, I might have lost as many points as I gained....

I hope you enjoy the book! :)

Printing and binding finished.

Promo copies sent to me today, balance to Wizard Coin Supply on Monday by truck.