• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boom posted by DrDarryl

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

The Resolution

The intent of my rant was to bring to light issues that should not be repeated to anyone in the NGC customer base. Notice the term I used was NGC customer base as it affects all of you...

I advocated the following during my phone conversation with NGC and these items are to be followed up on. Again, this is what I advocated from my talking points written on my writing pad...

1. To prevent misidentified ineligibility: Create a NCS/NGC policy for collaborating on eligibility/ineligibility determination. Policy should be documented and posted online.

2. Handling of misidentified ineligibility (item was returned to submitter): Create shipping policy (state who pays); Create turnaround policy (state how long and if expedite service will /will not occur), and Create re-submittal policy (state the process and the steps to be taken). Policies should be documented, posted online, and referenced in customer service inquiry section.

3. To prevent incorrect labeling: Create an expedite resolution policy (for customer service) for a submitter found error on the Collector Order Tracking webpage. Policy should be documented and posted online. Collectors should be made aware to re-examine online invoice and review for correctness.

4. Handling of incorrect labeling (item was returned to submitter): Create shipping policy (state who pays); Create a turnaround policy (state how long and if expedite service/will not occur), and Create a re-submittal policy (state the process and the steps to be taken). Policies should be documented, posted online, and referenced in customer service inquiry section.

13129.jpg

See more journals by DrDarryl

Is "advocated" what you consider your rant?

Those recomendations seem reasonable "IF" NGC was having a large amount of problems with their submissions. I have not seen an indication that is true. Yours seems to have simply slipped through the cracks. There slould be no need to fix what is not broken

It is unfortunate your submission had problems, and while the squeaky wheel gets the grease, your childish behavior was over the top and it seems to me you should be the one apologizing to the customer base and NGC

From what has alread been posted, your submission was the exception, not the rule, and next time you want to "advocate" for change, you should be more honest from the beginning about the facts related to your story.

You may have worn your welcome out

I have two observations Dr. D.,

1) In agreement with Newprepper, you seemed to have magically turned your personal, and majority non-supported, rant into an "advocation." IMHO, I never asked for an advocate for something that the mass deems satisfactory to their liking, if not exceptional. I my opinion, I feel you shifted the text of your message to make it seem you did (and still doing) this all for us; while in fact, you are deflecting the negative responses away from yourself. A very childish action, in my view.

2) You never mentioned in any of your previous rants that you were doing "this" all for us -- the customer base.-- I must also point out that you never asked for the customer base, if we even wanted you to represent us.

In fact, IMHO, you may have violated NGC policies by representing yourself; as the sole-leader of the NGC customer base mass. Again, in my personal opinion sir, you are not a leader and by any and all measures, do not represent me or my desire of being a NGC customer.

I will take the advice from a previous posting that I read during your rant, not advocatcy, that suggest to "not click on" future comments in regards to this issue.

I do wish you the best in getting your personal complaint completed by NGC. After all, this entire series of posts are based solely on your own personal complaint against NGC.

Semper Fi !

Jack

I agree with both of the above post. I never asked for your help nor would I have ever asked for it, as I'm an adult and can and have handled my minor problems I've had with NGC all of which were my mistakes. as I am still a rookie here .Even though I'm ranked much higher in the registery than you will ever be.

I'm so very glad your rant is over If I may ask 1 small favor from you could you please never post on NGC again?

I agree with both of the above post. I never asked for your help nor would I have ever asked for it, as I'm an adult and can and have handled my minor problems I've had with NGC all of which were my mistakes. as I am still a rookie here .Even though I'm ranked much higher in the registery than you will ever be.

I'm so very glad your rant is over If I may ask 1 small favor from you could you please never post on NGC again?

You severely weakened whatever positive impact your post might have had, when you wrote ".Even though I'm ranked much higher in the registery than you will ever be.