• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Going Grayside... my first slabbed Canadian.

13 posts in this topic

Here's the first slabbed Canadian coin I've ever bought. The toning on the reverse made me think of the aurora borealis. Images by Shane Canup, and I think he did an excellent job. NGC SP66.

sc1972_SP66S1.jpg

sc1972_SP66S1rev.jpg

I doubt that most posters who read this thread care, but wrong forum.

There is a world and ancient coin forum, so it's not like there isn't a forum on which to share such coins.

There is a world and ancient coin forum, so it's not like there isn't a forum on which to share such coins.

I always considered canada usa lite

NGC should just start a toned coin forum within these boards to cover all toned coins and then Mark wouldnt have to be so persnickety.

NGC should just start a toned coin forum within these boards to cover all toned coins and then Mark wouldnt have to be so persnickety.

What good would that do? Then I'd b-itch about certain coins not being toned enough to qualify.

:D

:signofftopic:

Having said that tho', Canucks would consider thems fightin' werds. (tsk)

A stunner of a piece SkyMan! (thumbs u

Well, it IS America's hat, after all.