• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Morgan Dollars posted by thisbud42

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I love Morgan Dollars and have had 3 complete certified sets which were sold by Heritage Galleries in years passed.

I am in the process of building another certified set, at present I only have 24 coins, all except 2 are MS 65 or MS 66. The other two are some of the hard years 1884-S AU 55 and 1896-O AU 55. I intend to continue work on this set until completed. This month I went over my budget. I am still looking for MS 65 or higher coins and of course, at the best price.

See more journals by thisbud42

WOW, tremendous accomplishment with 3 completed Morgan sets and now a 4th underway ! What continually draws you to the Morgans vs exploring another set? Is it your continued expertise with the set, profits when selling, historical significance of the series, design / look & "feel" of the Morgans, or all of the above? Continued Success ! RichH

I would love to start a morgan set but of course I would want all DPL with the highest grades available. This would prove too much for me and I fear I would be living under a bridge clutching my precious and still be surprisingly happy. Gun in one hand precious in the other. :banana:

I would love to start a morgan set but of course I would want all DPL with the highest grades available. This would prove too much for me and I fear I would be living under a bridge clutching my precious and still be surprisingly happy. Gun in one hand precious in the other. :banana:

You don't always have a gun in 1 hand? I thought that was normal