• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Before conservation after conservation

8 posts in this topic

You get such interesting stuff, Dooly. Is there a gallery of it somewhere, for those days when I'm huffing solvents by just trying to get enough *spoon* off a fairly likely worthless coin to figure out what it is?

You get such interesting stuff, Dooly. Is there a gallery of it somewhere, for those days when I'm huffing solvents by just trying to get enough *spoon* off a fairly likely worthless coin to figure out what it is?

hahahahhah! no sorry never done one of it .. should do it on my photo bucket or something

Wow!! It's all extremely impressive work though to my eye the farthing wasn't improved enough to warrant the cost probably. They were all improved though and the "toll gate" token went from almost undesirable to highly desirable.

Wow!! It's all extremely impressive work though to my eye the farthing wasn't improved enough to warrant the cost probably. They were all improved though and the "toll gate" token went from almost undesirable to highly desirable.

cheers for the input .. thats funny the farthing got a MS 65 RB .. yep love the work on the toll gate as well