• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newbe here.

9 posts in this topic

Welcome Tony! Don't let the comic guys get to you, they occasionally wander over, sometimes with good questions, other times to cause trouble. It's exceedingly mellow over here, so you will likely not encounter the sort of fast paced banter you would across the street. I don't collect mercs, but I've thought about it. I know there are a few folks over here that really like the series. Looking forward to your contributions!

Welcome fcloud, I collect mercs as well. Unfortunately, I have this strange personality flaw that compels me to collect FB mercs. My latest is a 1919-D MS63 FB NGC merc that I bought at the FUN show. There goes the coin budget for awhile! blush.gif

Andy laugh.gif

Welcome fcloud! Mercs? A fine album item for me, as I throw all my "spare" cash at unaffordable buffalo nickels and Jeffersons! laugh.gif

Hoot