• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank You, NGC posted by Jim Berline

10 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I just seen and wanted to let you know.

I just seen and wanted to let you know that I appreciated the recognition that you gave me for this award. I'm in hope that I will find the best examples to complete this Jefferson collection. I wish Ngc and all the members here the very best this new year.

Jim Berline

See more journals by Jim Berline

Congrats Jim on a set well defined in descriptions. I have a submission going in this year for the nickel set. As I searched them seems I could use a larger loupe to help my old eyes count those steps.

Rick

I just seen and wanted to let you know.

I just seen and wanted to let you know that I appreciated the recognition that you gave me for this award. I'm in hope that I will find the best examples to complete this Jefferson collection. I wish Ngc and all the members here the very best this new year.

Jim Berline

See more journals by Jim Berline

Jim - I agree with NGC's comments on your set. Your passion for the Jefferson nickel is refreshing as well as contagious. I read one of your journals and I find myself looking at the nickel in a new light.Congratulations on a job well done.Todd

Hello, to all that responded to my Registry Award,,,,?

Many Thanks,for your kind words, it really meant alot,this was something

that caught me off guard,due to my' not quite complete collection.but like I

just mentioned to Jack' - every once in a while, I do like surprizes',,,lol'

Hey' I wish everyone here to give it their best this year,I'd like to be the one

to > Congratulate You! In next years awards!

Respectively, Jim Berline

I don't often peruse Jefferson Nickel sets because I don't collect them, but your award made me curious about your set. After looking through your set, I must say that reading your descriptions and viewing your photos was very enjoyable and informative. Your set is truely worthy of the award it got. Congratulations!

Gary