• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to all

2 posts in this topic

and to everyone, have a great new year

Reflecting back on our past year ....

I've seen numerous friends make major contributions to their collections. Even if I might not have commented at the time, it didn't go unnoticed. Well done to each and everyone of you.

I was fortunate to "learn" about coins from other countries through various journals you have posted.

I was very lucky to share some personal thoughts from various members who were having a rough go of it at the time.

I had fun meeting new members who wrote their first journal and introduced themselves to the rest of us.

Sometimes we as a group reached out and maybe helped make a fellow collector's world a bit better if only for a short time.

I was happy to finish my Franklin Proof set from raw coins and start a few new collections myself. Overall it was another great year here at the CS and it happened because of everyone who contributes. Some maybe contribute more than others but all journals are read, sometimes more than once!

So I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone here at the CS a prosperous new year and here's hoping we all find that one special coin we would so like to own. Also a special shout-out to all our troops. As it was in the past, you are the peace keepers of our world. You are there protecting not only our rights but the rights of everyone.

all my best to everyone here

Mike

See more journals by moondoggy