• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Radio show

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

The radio show I did a couple weeks ago has been archived at the network's website. After going to the site, click on Archive, then select the show from 1-6-03. It's in three parts, with about two minutes of commercials at the beginning of each. Here's the URL: http://www.wsradio.com/cointalk/

my friend looked and thought it was really good!

i could not figure out how to do it, i do not have speakers on my computer

sincerely michael

i am not too happy with the new numismatist for jan 2003

it removed david lange's column in the back, titled "from one to 70" about the nuances of grading USA coins

this column was one of if not the best item in the ANA publication!

now this magazine is basically below average without this column

sincerely michael

I couldn't agree more with Dave. I just finished listening to the show while going through my certified collection - the vast majority graded by NGC grin.gif - and found the show entertaining and informative. I especially enjoyed the segment on Mercury dimes. Good job, and thanks!

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Thanks to all for the nice words about my interview.

Just to clear up a point, my old column, From One to 70, ended last summer, and its demise was unrelated to the recent revamping of Numismatist. It had simply run its course. I'd covered every series of United States coins and did not want to repeat myself. I've asked editor Barbara Gregory about re-editing these columns and publishing them in book form, but there hasn't been any action taken.

My current column, USA Coin Album, does not relate exclusively to grading, but I believe there are still many useful facts and observations about United States coins that will be of general interest. In its current format, my column is actually featured more prominently than before, though I regret that this came at the expense of terminating the columns written by several of my friends in numismatics. These decisions were made by the ANA's editorial board and were initiated to give the magazine broader appeal to the ANA's membership.