• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giving thanks this Thanksgiving posted by wmfielding

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

DONT FORGET OUR MILITARY

I for one an against the war, But I support our troops wherever they may be. So this Thanksgiving while saying your prayer before eating. Please remember all our troops overseas and at home keeping all of us safe and sound from the worlds problems.

They all went willingly and they deserve all our backing and support....

A Disabled Navy vet. W M Fielding

See more journals by wmfielding

Thank you sir for your service to our nation, being thankful for your service and that of all our troops means I take nothing for granted. This is at the heart of thankfulness.

Gary

Thank you sir for your service to our nation, being thankful for your service and that of all our troops means I take nothing for granted. This is at the heart of thankfulness.

Gary

Amen, well said!

sig.jpg

Thank you very much Gary & Sufer99,

It was my pleasure to serve. And I served with hundreds of fine men and women. Who were and most likly still are the finest bunch of Sailors in the world.

My Son will join the ranks of the Air Force in Feb. I hope he has as much fun as I did. It was a great honor to serve our great nation. I only wish I could do more......God Bless And a Happy Thanksgiving to all...W M Fielding

Gary

Well said Gary and what should have been #6 on my list!!!

Todd

Very well spoken, and most definately a true American....My Father-in-Law who happens to be a vietnam vet (LRRP) got me into coin collecting and shared a lot with me about his experiences over their. It has brought an even further appreciation for our armed forces....So Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless Our Troops.....Shane