• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Introducing: The Fourth Annual Secret Santa Swap

60 posts in this topic

I was floored by the gift sent to me by my pal Secret Santa Old Pueblo.

His generosity was well beyond the limit.

His package contained a brand new, in the box, NGC 20 count coin holder, a cool 25¢ mint bag, a one of a kind 1952-D MS65RD Lincoln cent worth thousands (please don't tell him) and an LP3 mint box containing two rolls of 2009 Lincoln Professional Years cents (one roll of D and one roll of P).

He must have known Lincoln's are my weakness.

Thank you OP. Too much of a gift, but I'll keep it. :devil:

SecretSantaOP.jpg

A HUGE Thank You!! to Bobby (bsshog40) for this beautiful Sacagawea dollar which by the way is my 13 year old son's favorite coin, he has yet to add a PL to his collection. Happy Holidays to you and your family Bobby and thanks again.

Nick

2012-12-12_19-59-21_778.jpg

as a side note, my last business trip was extended a few days so my gift just hit the mail today, I apologize for the delay in advance.

Received a very cool bullion coin from my Secret Santa (nk1nk)

Thank you Nick, for this beautiful, and interesting gift.

The coin is one once .999 fine silver raw, but I put a Proof 69 DCAM grade on this baby. Stunning devices, strike, and luster.

Free Lakota Bank

The Free Lakota Bank is the world's only non-reserve, non-fractional bank that issues, accepts for deposit, and circulates REAL money: .999 fine silver. All of our demand deposits are liquid, meaning they can be withdrawn at any time in minted rounds.

In 2008, the Free Lakota Bank became the first bank to offer what has now come to be known as Commodity Banking. In this new banking system, value is stored in easy to monetize commodities as opposed to government-issued, controlled, inflated and deflated fiat currencies.

The Lakota are an indigenous people of the Great Plains. They are part of a confederation of seven related Sioux tribes, the Oceti Šakowiŋ or seven council fires, and speak Lakota, one of the three major dialects of the Sioux language

Merry Christmas to all! and to all a Happy New year too

OP

132954.jpg.04beb82c3fa2d4c416e4a82eee3a852b.jpg

132955.jpg.97c049bd1d6d7740bb4e6501d840417d.jpg

HCUMBERDALE---thank you!!!

I recieved some fantastic stuff today! A PCGS Sample slab of the Jefferson Bison Nickel, PF69 Ultra Cameo Colorado Quarter, and a nice mix of world coins!

IMAG1078.jpg

IMAG1080.jpg

IMAG1081.jpg

WOW!

I feel like I totally robbed the candy store with Coindude's extremely generous gift to me:

1965, 1966, 1967 special mint sets (in OGP) and 4 more SMS slabs from our host.

9a5t1l.jpg

213p5pw.jpg

29o4g11.jpg

2hicvug.jpg

2u5g7qf.jpg

Please excuse my poor picture taking skills. These coins are really nice and even include some CAMS :)

Happy Holidays!!!

Received a super cool gift today.

First an 1871 half dime which is already residing in my #1 7070, replaced my existing example which now moved to my #2 book.

Second a 1972 Blue Pack Ike which just happens to be my wife's birth year, so that's definitely a keeper!!

And lastly, a 1,000,000,000 Russel Stover Note, In Gamecocks We Trust!!!! This one, well, it will go into the stomach soon as I don't currently collect these!!

Thanks so much to whoever sent this to me, please PM me so I can at least know who chose such perfect gifts for me!!

_MG_1292_zps4f4f6e36.jpg

First an 1871 half dime which is already residing in my #1 7070, replaced my existing example which now moved to my #2 book.

Second a 1972 Blue Pack Ike which just happens to be my wife's birth year, so that's definitely a keeper!!

And lastly, a 1,000,000,000 Russel Stover Note, In Gamecocks We Trust!!!! This one, well, it will go into the stomach soon as I don't currently collect these!!

Thanks so much to whoever sent this to me, please PM me so I can at least know who chose such perfect gifts for me!!

_MG_1292_zps4f4f6e36.jpg

Gamecocks candy probably only came from one state.... and I only know two of us in that state.... and it wasn't me.....

Mailman delivered my gift today. Many thanks to Ken F for his 2007 proof silver eagle AND some football cards of the hapless teams of Ohio. Ken sent me 16 Bengals and 13 Browns in mint condition form the class of 95. Very cool and many thanks Ken. Above and beyond :)

DSC00045.jpg

This came a week ago, and I've just been too busy to post it! From James a nice 1923 $1 silver cert, who doesn't love a good horseblanket? Thanks James!

133111.jpg.54cece6f6c1d64af6021a373c1741de7.jpg

Mailman delivered my gift today. Many thanks to Ken F for his 2007 proof silver eagle AND some football cards of the hapless teams of Ohio. Ken sent me 16 Bengals and 13 Browns in mint condition form the class of 95. Very cool and many thanks Ken. Above and beyond :)

DSC00045.jpg

Didnt know your favorite football team. Let me know and next year I will flood you with cards. :D

Coins and cards are my addiction. If you are a Steelers fan, we are good! Merry Christmas brother!

Got my gift a day or two ago, and just now had the time to photo it. This is a gorgeous, brilliant gem Franklin half. Thanks, and Merry Christmas to all! It's always nice to see how you guys rise to the challenge each year :)

133115.jpg.8f068875dba163e43585432d4564f949.jpg

133116.jpg.70fa1534a77a0d68fcebb5ff3424e5e3.jpg

_MG_1292_zps4f4f6e36.jpg

Gamecocks candy probably only came from one state.... and I only know two of us in that state.... and it wasn't me.....

Guilty. Just got back to the internet after several days with family that didn't have access if you can believe that.

I stupidly forgot to post the gift that RonS most graciously sent to me! I did remember to obtain his permission to post the coin, took the picture, then promptly went into airhead mode, forgetting to post the pics. Oh well, at least it gives me a chance to bump up the thread count :) .

The coin fits perfectly within the theme of part of my collection of tokens and medals and such. Thank You, Ron, and here ya go Buddy!!

DSC_5393.JPG

DSC_5394.JPG