• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A return to Coins

9 posts in this topic

I knew I couldn't stay away for ever as the history and beauty of coins has always intrigued me. So I have now returned to one of the hobbies that I loved for many years.

Some of you who have been on these boards for a while may even remember me, as I was the first to give away a gold coin in one of our many giveaway threads years ago.

So if you see a guy with a comic book avatar popping in and out of threads....don't be alarmed as I am now pursuing both hobbies in my spare time.

To any of my friends who still post here.....I'MMMMMMMMM BBAACCKKK!!!!! acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Ok, Shane---whatcha buying/interested in?

Start a thread in the Marketplace with your answers and maybe we'll be able to help you out!

Welcome back!

David

I have a very specific collecting style which consists of buying anything and everything 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I am really looking for names of board members who sell on Ebay since:

A: I like to support fellow board members flowerred.gif

B: I know I will be treated right and if there is a problem with the coin, shipping etc, I can resolve the problem without having to into a [!@#%^&^] contest. thumbsup2.gif

So in a nutshell since I am just returning to the hobby and I sold off 95% of my collection.....I need just about everything. My favorite series is Mercury Dimes though cloud9.gif

Well, I'm pretty sure most of us do sell on eBay but the question is when and what. I think most will put up a thread in the Marketplace when they have listings.

Just need to check there often.

I have a very specific collecting style which consists of buying anything and everything 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hahahaha sounds like my collection grin.gif