• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1891 indian head cent/what will it grade??

12 posts in this topic

Like I said on the other coin, looks like it might be an MS-64RB or better, but without larger and more close-up images these are just guesses.

Also, you should know these are very slow-moving forums. Don't expect replies within a few hours, let alone days sometimes.

thank you for the comments,if you click on the picture when you are at the photobucket site they do blow up to a nice size to see. I have 2 Ihc's the 1889 and the 1891..the 1891 I feel should 65 red.I have a 1873 closed 3 thats a 64 rb and these 2 both blow it away.Im just hoping we dont get these ultra conservative grades im so used to getting but well see.

A large number of these uncertified copper coins that look RD will not grade RD. Many have been artificially colored. Your photos are too small, however based on what I see the coins color would be RB.

You guys do know you can click on the picture at the site and blow the picture up right??Or is it still too hard to tell when you do that? As far as the A/c you mention its sad that ngc and pcgs use that as another way to not gurantee their coin grades