• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
37 37

3,282 posts in this topic

Hi Ali,

I had requested a GSA hard pack Carson City mint with all available VAMS no soft packs last year. It was approved and placed on the list and now it's gone...? Change of mind or loss of mine?

Thanks for everything you do;

David

• Administrator

Hi, David.

Our team just did go through the NGC Registry set-request list and make some changes. That set you mention is one request that has been sidelined. There is this similar set available:

US Sets: Dollars: Carson City Morgan Dollars, 1878-1893, GSA Holders Only

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks very much.

Thanks for the swift and clear explanation and message.

EVERYONE needs to understand what an asset at NGC you are even when we might not agree!

David

• Administrator

Dharma King,

We have recently added a slot here:

Silver 1 Onza, Libertad, 1983-Date, Proof

If you need it added someplace else, please let us know. Thank you.

Hello Ali

PLEASE CREATING SET:

NETHERLAND YEAR 2005 CIRCULATION ISSUE (I have all coins this year)

1881705-004 2005 NETHERLAND 2E

1881705-011 2005 NETHERLAND 1E

1881705-014 2005NETHERLAND 50C

1881705-021 2005NETHERLAND 20C

1881705-029 2005 NETHERLAND 10C

1881705-032 2005 NETHERLAND 5C

1881705-042 2005 NETHERLAND 2c

1881705-045 2005 NETHERLAND 1C

Regards Enric

• Administrator

Hello, Enric.

Thanks for the requests.

We don't do one coin Registry Sets, so we have not added the Philippine coin to the list. We have added these to the set request list:

Spain: Silver 50 Centimos, 1880 –1885, Circulation Issue

Spain: Type Set, Silver 50 Centimos, 1889–1926, Circulation Issue (KM#690, 703, 723, 730, 741)

Spain: Silver 5 Pesetas, 1888 –1892, Circulation Issue

Spain: Silver 5 Pesetas, 1892 –1894, Circulation Issue

Spain: Silver 5 Pesetas, 1896 –1899, Circulation Issue

Thanks very much.

I'd like to see a Top 100 Indian Head Cents Set; I recently received this list from Rick Snow. Variety Plus designations are needed for many.

Also for Canada:

Edward VII half dollars: needs slots for 1910 victorian and edwardian leaves

Thanks!

• Administrator

ddr70,

Thanks for the inquiry. We will get those slots taken care of. For Variety Plus services that are available, please click here:

http://www.ngccoin.com/coin-varieties//

A TOP-100 Indian Head Cent Registry Set would be more appropriate for a Custom NGC Registry Set. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

Hi Ali,

Please consider the additions of the following to Great Britain Maundy Registry:

- to the new and already listed for addition Maundy Type Sets by ruler:

Elizabeth II (1953 to date)

- to the current type sets - Maundy Type Set

Great Britain: William & Mary Maundy Type Set,1P-4P

Great Britain: William III Maundy Type Set, 1P-4P

Thanks for the hard work by everyone at the NGC Registry !

greysoldier

• Administrator

greysoldier,

Thanks for the requests. We will add Elizabeth to the GB Maundy requests. Our senior World grading team has determined that your other requests are more appropriate for custom sets at this point.

Hello Ali,

I was wondering if you could add/modify the Japan 2 sen set. Right now it's from 1873-1877, but 1877 includes the square and 'v' scaled dragon types. If possible, could you either extend the set to all the 2 sen coins (through 1884), or possibly divide into two sets, 1873-1877 (square) and 1877-1884 ('v').

Also, please add the 'v' style Japan 1/2 sen coins as well. They are from 1877-1888, with 1877 also having both styles as well. The existing set for 1873-1877 only includes the square ones, not the 'v'.

Basically, it would be nice to have the 1/2, 1 and 2 sen sets similar in terms of style and how many coins they cover. The current 1 sen sets are clearly divided, but there isn't the same issues with overlapping styles in 1877.

I'm not sure if it makes more sense to have all one set vs. 2 sets by scale type, but as the 1 sen coins are already established as divided in nature, perhaps that would be best.

Also, if possible, add the slot for the China Lunar 2015 1 oz silver bullion coins (scallop, fan shapes)

Thank you,

Cathy, aka Stork

• Administrator

Hello, Stork.

We will expand the Japan sets and add the 2015 China Lunar slots. Thanks for the requests, and have a good day.

• Administrator

sodarulz,

Thanks for the requests. We will get the S2PND slots added. For the Vienna coins, please follow the directions, below:

**NGC: Coin is not showing as AVAILABLE or is NOT VALID FOR SLOT

You may manually enter in your coin, although it may not appear as 1 AVAILABLE COIN.

When you are in EDIT SET mode, go ahead and click on NGC, NCS, or PCGS as the grader. Then manually type in the cert. number in the box provided in the Cert # column.

Scroll down and SAVE your changes.

When you receive any automated messages that say, "This coin is not valid for this slot...," and, "Are you sure you want to save...?" Please go ahead, and say YES. This generates an automated process where we receive the same message and all of the details involved. Then with a few clicks, we can easily and quickly add your coin to that set for you. After we add the coin(s), you will receive a message saying the coin was added to your set(s). If you have further questions, please let us know.

Hello Ali,

I'd like to request a double sovereign gold type set for Great Britain (mimicking the 1/2 sovereign set) for the circulation issues by monarch.

Also, can you double check the set request list...I think something happened from "I" through "M". My OC is killing me every time I see the list :blush::grin:

Thanks!

Cathy/Stork

Hello Ali

PLEASE CREATING SET:

NETHERLAND YEAR 2005 CIRCULATION ISSUE (I have all coins this year)

1881705-004 NETHERLAND 2E

1881705-011 NETHERLAND 1E

1881705-014 NETHERLAND 50C

1881705-021 NETHERLAND 20C

1881705-029 NETHERLAND 10C

1881705-032 NETHERLAND 5C

1881705-042 NETHERLAND 2c

1881705-045 NETHERLAND 1C

Regards Enric

Edited by collectioncoin

• Administrator

Hello, Stork, and thanks for the request.

We will look into this and get back to you. The Set Request list is fine on our end. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks.

Hi Ali,

Please consider adding the following sets to the World Registry:

East Germany

Pfennig 1948 - 1953, circulation issue

5 Pfennig 1948 - 1953, circulation issue

10 Pfennig 1948 - 1953, circulation issue

Thank you,

greysoldier

• Administrator

Hello, greysoldier.

Thank you for the requests. We have these sets:

Germany, Federal Republic:

Pfennig, 1948-1949, Circulation Issue

Pfennig, 1948-1949, Proof Issue

Pfennig, 1950-1998, Circulation Issue

5 Pfennig, 1949-1996, Circulation Issue

10 Pfennig, 1949-1996, Circulation Issue

Allied Occupation,10 Reichspfennig, 1945-1948, Circulation Issue

They may be found here:

World Sets: Germany-1919- Date

We can create the following small set:

Germany - 1919-Date

Set Name: Allied Occupation, 5 Reichspfennig, 1947-1948, Circulation Issue (KM#A-105)

Hi Ali,

Thank you for the information, However the Pfennig sets I am requesting are for East Germany, not the Federal Republic of Germany. They were separate countries from after WW2 until after the fall of the Berlin Wall and German reunification. East Germany and Federal Republic are already listed as separate categories in World Sets: Germany-1919-Date.

The new Pfennig sets you recently created are for the Federal Republic. The sets I am requesting would be corresponding sets under East Germany. I hope this makes sense. You can look at my Custom Set ~ East Germany (DDR) 1948-1953 Circulation Set, if that would be of any help.

greysoldier