• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! June 2024
34 34

3,282 posts in this topic

  • Administrator
On 5/7/2023 at 10:18 PM, Verzzi said:

Add a set for Roman Empire coins

Hello.

Please email your certification numbers to registry@NGCcoin.com, so we may research your request. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, I have (2009) 34G NORWAY SILVER NELSON MANDELA ROBBEN ISLAND. 177 Coins were graded by NGC, but I cannot add it to any sets. Can you perhaps create a Norway Silver Nelson Mandela Robben Island competitive set?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would like to request registry sets for Turkey:

- Monnaie de Luxe subdived, if possible, in Inonu and Ataturk coinage (as per Krause catalog)

- Ordinary non-competitive gold coins, in Inonu and Ataturk coinage (as per Krause catalog)

Thank you!

Paul Neumann

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please create registry set for Turkey (Ottoman Empire)

 

Collection of Abdul Aziz coinage for 25 Kurush gold coins (of all types)

 

also

Pre AH1255 gold from the Ottoman Empire such as 1223 dated coinage

 

Thanks and regards

Paul

Edited by IndoHound
additional request
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/16/2023 at 11:38 AM, IndoHound said:

Please create registry set for Turkey (Ottoman Empire)

 

Collection of Abdul Aziz coinage for 25 Kurush gold coins (of all types)

 

also

Pre AH1255 gold from the Ottoman Empire such as 1223 dated coinage

 

Thanks and regards

Paul

Hello, Paul. 
Please provide any relevant NGC certification numbers, so we may research your request. Thank you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/12/2023 at 1:27 PM, (RncG) said:

Hi there

Can the following sets be created for 'UK Proof Set Coinage' please

1987 Proof Set Coinage

1990 Proof Set Coinage

Thank you

 

Hello. Please provide any relevant NGC certification numbers, so we may research your request. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/12/2023 at 10:08 PM, coldwinterkevin said:

Request for 1 Competitive Sets:

 

  • Italy - Papal States > Standard Issues > 1 Piastra

I have many such types in top pop ranks of NGC.

Thanks.

Hello. Please provide any relevant NGC certification numbers, so we may research your request. Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/16/2023 at 11:27 AM, IndoHound said:

Would like to request registry sets for Turkey:

- Monnaie de Luxe subdived, if possible, in Inonu and Ataturk coinage (as per Krause catalog)

- Ordinary non-competitive gold coins, in Inonu and Ataturk coinage (as per Krause catalog)

Thank you!

Paul Neumann

Hello. Please provide any relevant NGC certification numbers, so we may research your request. Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/13/2023 at 12:25 PM, donalduck said:

Hi, I have (2009) 34G NORWAY SILVER NELSON MANDELA ROBBEN ISLAND. 177 Coins were graded by NGC, but I cannot add it to any sets. Can you perhaps create a Norway Silver Nelson Mandela Robben Island competitive set?  

Hello. Please provide your relevant NGC certification number, so we may research your request. Thank you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/18/2023 at 7:31 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello. Please provide any relevant NGC certification numbers, so we may research your request. Thank you.

6673368-004 is an 1987 set example

6673368-012 is an 1990 set example

do you need the whole set numbers or is this ok ?

Appreciate your help, thank you

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/19/2023 at 11:48 AM, (RncG) said:

6673368-004 is an 1987 set example

6673368-012 is an 1990 set example

do you need the whole set numbers or is this ok ?

Appreciate your help, thank you

 

 

This is fine. Thank you very much. :-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/19/2023 at 10:05 PM, 07WRXTR said:

Hello and welcome! Did you check to see if the slot/row is already available for these coins? I believe many of these coins already have slots. We have sent you an email with directions on how to request a slot through the NGC Registry program, also.

If you have a coin that does not have an existing set at all, such as Malta Silver 3E, please let us know here and include your certification numbers. Thanks very much.

Edited by Ali E.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/21/2023 at 3:27 AM, Marta Collection said:

Request a World Registry Set for: Poland, Third polish Republic, 1995-now Gold 1000Zloty PF and MS.

Request for a World Registry, Poland, Peoples Republic of Poland, 1990 S100KZ

Thank you,

Hello. Please provide any relevant NGC certification numbers, so we may research your request. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/19/2023 at 11:48 AM, (RncG) said:

6673368-004 is an 1987 set example

6673368-012 is an 1990 set example

do you need the whole set numbers or is this ok ?

Appreciate your help, thank you

 

 

This is sufficient. We will add this to our list to research. Thanks much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2012 at 12:49 PM, Ali E. said:

Check out our latest new sets, below!

 

New Sets for March 2023:

  • Australia - Commemorative - Gold $500, 2015-Date
  • Austria > 2 Thaler, Charles VI, 1711-1719, Circulation Issue
  • Azerbaijan > 2006 Mint Set
  • Bahamas: Type Set, Uncirculated Set Issues, 1970-Date, Mint State
  • Brazil - Ruler Sets: Jose I, 20 Reis, 1751-1776, Circulation Issue
  • Brazil > Pedro I, Copper Type Set, 1822-1831, Circulation Issue
  • Brazil > Pedro I, Silver Type Set, 1822-1831, Circulation Issue
  • Brazil: Joao, Prince Regent, Type Set, 1799-1816 (No Gold)
  • Canada - Bullion > Silver Maple Leaf 25th Anniversary Set, 2013, Reverse Proof
  • China - Commemoratives -2022 The 24 Solar Terms series Silver 3 Yuan 8g, Proof
  • Colombia > 2 Escudos, Type Set, 1622-1836, Circulation Issue
  • Colombia: 4 Escudos Type Set, 1756-1820, Circulation Issue
  • Cyprus > Reform Coinage, 1983-2004, Complete Circulation Issue
  • Dominican Republic > Peso, Brass, 1991-Date, Circulation Issue
  • El Salvador - Gold Type Set, 1892, Circulation Issue
  • Fiji - G$50 Morgan and Peace Issues, 2022, Reverse Proof
  • France - 1870-Date - Silver 100 Francs, Pieforts, 1982-1992, Proof
  • France - 1870-Date : Silver Franc, 1988-2000, Circulation Issue
  • German States > Stolberg-Stolberg, Ducat, Type Set, 1647-1796, Circulation Issue
  • German States > Stolberg-Wernigerode, Ducat, Type Set, 1661-1824, Circulation Issue
  • Germany Federal Republic - 50 Pfennig, 1949, Circulation Issue
  • Great Britain - Sovereigns and Bullion: King Charles III, Sovereign Type Set, 2023-Date, Circulation Issue
  • Great Britain - Maundy Sets, By Date, 1851 Victoria Maundy Set
  • Great Britain - Sovereign, Elizabeth II, 2017-2022, Piefort, Proof 
  • Great Britain - Sovereigns and Bullion:  Pattern Coinage, Silver, 1 Pound, 2003-Date, Proof
  • Guatemala > Centavo, 1925-Date, Circulation Issue
  • Guatemala > Silver 8 Reales, Charles IV, 1789-1807, Circulation Issue
  • Hungary > Type Set, 1990-2011, Circulation Issue
  • Hungary > Type Set, 2012-Date, Circulation Issue
  • India - British Colony > Cast 2 Pice, 1717-1771, Circulation Issue
  • India - Princely States - Assam, Rajesvara Simha, Silver Type Set, SE1673-1691, Circulation Issue
  • Italy - Papal States > Innocent XI, One-Per-Denomination, 1676-1689, Circulation Issue
  • Japan: Trade Dollar, 1875-1877, Mint State
  • Jersey: 5 Pounds, 1995-Date, Mint State
  • Latvia: Santims Coinage, 1992-2009, Circulation Issue
  • Liberia: 50 Cents, 1968-1975, Proof
  • Liberia: Bronze and Copper Issues, Type Set, 1896-1906, Circulation Issue
  • Liberia: Silver $5, 1973-1978, Proof
  • Mexico: Gold Onza, Fractional Set, 2016, Proof
  • Mexico: Silver Onza, Fractional Set, 2015, Proof
  • Mexico: Cap & Rays Peso, 1918-1945, Circulation Issue (no varieties)
  • Multiple Countries - Spanish Colonial > Charles II, 2 Escudos, One-Per-Mint, 1665-1700, Circulation Issue
  • Netherlands Antilles > Silver 10 Gulden, 1970-Date, Proof
  • Netherlands Antilles > Silver 5 Gulden, 2004-Date, Proof
  • New Zealand > 1968 Annual Set, Prooflike
  • Nicaragua > 1972 Proof Set
  • Niue: Silver $2, 2023, Proof and Prooflike
  • Papua New Guinea: 5 Kina, Copper-Nickel, 1975-1983, Circulation Issue
  • Peru > Philip V, 2 Escudos, 1701-1710, Circulation Issue
  • Peru > Philip V, 2 Escudos, 1709-1728, Circulation Issue
  • Philippines: Gold 100 Piso, 1975-Date, Mint State
  • Poland: Nickel 300KZ Zlotych, Prova, 1993-1994 PF
  • Portugal: Silver 20 Reis (Vintem), One-Per-Ruler, 1598-1816, Circulation Issue
  • San Marino: 50 Lire, 1972-Date, Mint State
  • Seychelles: Silver 25 Rupees, 1977-Date, Proof
  • Slovenia: Silver 5000 Tolarjev, 2003-2006, Proof
  • Solomon Islands > Silver $5, 1977-1983, Proof
  • Spain: 2 Euros, Type Set, 2002-Date, Proof
  • Switzerland: Swiss Cantons, Talers, Type Set, 1795-1835, Circulation Issue
  • Turks & Caicos: Silver 5 Crowns, Commemorative, 1980-Date, Proof
  • UAE: 25 Fils, AH1404//1984-Date, Specimen
  • UAE: 50 Fils, AH1408//1988 - Date, Specimen
  • UAE: Dirham, AH1404//1984 - Date, Specimen
  • US: Tokens & Medals > Mesa Grande Nation, Silver $10, 2020-Date, Proof
  • US: Tokens & Medals > Presidential Medals, Bronze (34mm), Mint State
  • US: Tokens and Medals - Indian Nation > Oglala Lakota Sioux Nation, Silver Issues, 2021-Date, Complete
  • US: American Eagles & Bullion Coins: 2023 Eagles Set, Mint State
  • US: American Eagles & Bullion Coins: 2023 Eagles Set, Proof
  • Vatican (1929-Date): 2 Euro, Type Set, 2002-Date, Mint State
  • Vatican (1929-Date): Gold 200 Euros, 2017-Date, Proof

I am trying to register this 1750 Austria 1 ESC Netherlands coin and it will not let me, what should my next steps be?

F134A828-A3AE-40E9-A58D-366FF4DA6A2B.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2012 at 1:49 PM, Ali E. said:

Check out our latest new sets, below!

 

New Sets for March 2023:

  • Australia - Commemorative - Gold $500, 2015-Date
  • Austria > 2 Thaler, Charles VI, 1711-1719, Circulation Issue
  • Azerbaijan > 2006 Mint Set
  • Bahamas: Type Set, Uncirculated Set Issues, 1970-Date, Mint State
  • Brazil - Ruler Sets: Jose I, 20 Reis, 1751-1776, Circulation Issue
  • Brazil > Pedro I, Copper Type Set, 1822-1831, Circulation Issue
  • Brazil > Pedro I, Silver Type Set, 1822-1831, Circulation Issue
  • Brazil: Joao, Prince Regent, Type Set, 1799-1816 (No Gold)
  • Canada - Bullion > Silver Maple Leaf 25th Anniversary Set, 2013, Reverse Proof
  • China - Commemoratives -2022 The 24 Solar Terms series Silver 3 Yuan 8g, Proof
  • Colombia > 2 Escudos, Type Set, 1622-1836, Circulation Issue
  • Colombia: 4 Escudos Type Set, 1756-1820, Circulation Issue
  • Cyprus > Reform Coinage, 1983-2004, Complete Circulation Issue
  • Dominican Republic > Peso, Brass, 1991-Date, Circulation Issue
  • El Salvador - Gold Type Set, 1892, Circulation Issue
  • Fiji - G$50 Morgan and Peace Issues, 2022, Reverse Proof
  • France - 1870-Date - Silver 100 Francs, Pieforts, 1982-1992, Proof
  • France - 1870-Date : Silver Franc, 1988-2000, Circulation Issue
  • German States > Stolberg-Stolberg, Ducat, Type Set, 1647-1796, Circulation Issue
  • German States > Stolberg-Wernigerode, Ducat, Type Set, 1661-1824, Circulation Issue
  • Germany Federal Republic - 50 Pfennig, 1949, Circulation Issue
  • Great Britain - Sovereigns and Bullion: King Charles III, Sovereign Type Set, 2023-Date, Circulation Issue
  • Great Britain - Maundy Sets, By Date, 1851 Victoria Maundy Set
  • Great Britain - Sovereign, Elizabeth II, 2017-2022, Piefort, Proof 
  • Great Britain - Sovereigns and Bullion:  Pattern Coinage, Silver, 1 Pound, 2003-Date, Proof
  • Guatemala > Centavo, 1925-Date, Circulation Issue
  • Guatemala > Silver 8 Reales, Charles IV, 1789-1807, Circulation Issue
  • Hungary > Type Set, 1990-2011, Circulation Issue
  • Hungary > Type Set, 2012-Date, Circulation Issue
  • India - British Colony > Cast 2 Pice, 1717-1771, Circulation Issue
  • India - Princely States - Assam, Rajesvara Simha, Silver Type Set, SE1673-1691, Circulation Issue
  • Italy - Papal States > Innocent XI, One-Per-Denomination, 1676-1689, Circulation Issue
  • Japan: Trade Dollar, 1875-1877, Mint State
  • Jersey: 5 Pounds, 1995-Date, Mint State
  • Latvia: Santims Coinage, 1992-2009, Circulation Issue
  • Liberia: 50 Cents, 1968-1975, Proof
  • Liberia: Bronze and Copper Issues, Type Set, 1896-1906, Circulation Issue
  • Liberia: Silver $5, 1973-1978, Proof
  • Mexico: Gold Onza, Fractional Set, 2016, Proof
  • Mexico: Silver Onza, Fractional Set, 2015, Proof
  • Mexico: Cap & Rays Peso, 1918-1945, Circulation Issue (no varieties)
  • Multiple Countries - Spanish Colonial > Charles II, 2 Escudos, One-Per-Mint, 1665-1700, Circulation Issue
  • Netherlands Antilles > Silver 10 Gulden, 1970-Date, Proof
  • Netherlands Antilles > Silver 5 Gulden, 2004-Date, Proof
  • New Zealand > 1968 Annual Set, Prooflike
  • Nicaragua > 1972 Proof Set
  • Niue: Silver $2, 2023, Proof and Prooflike
  • Papua New Guinea: 5 Kina, Copper-Nickel, 1975-1983, Circulation Issue
  • Peru > Philip V, 2 Escudos, 1701-1710, Circulation Issue
  • Peru > Philip V, 2 Escudos, 1709-1728, Circulation Issue
  • Philippines: Gold 100 Piso, 1975-Date, Mint State
  • Poland: Nickel 300KZ Zlotych, Prova, 1993-1994 PF
  • Portugal: Silver 20 Reis (Vintem), One-Per-Ruler, 1598-1816, Circulation Issue
  • San Marino: 50 Lire, 1972-Date, Mint State
  • Seychelles: Silver 25 Rupees, 1977-Date, Proof
  • Slovenia: Silver 5000 Tolarjev, 2003-2006, Proof
  • Solomon Islands > Silver $5, 1977-1983, Proof
  • Spain: 2 Euros, Type Set, 2002-Date, Proof
  • Switzerland: Swiss Cantons, Talers, Type Set, 1795-1835, Circulation Issue
  • Turks & Caicos: Silver 5 Crowns, Commemorative, 1980-Date, Proof
  • UAE: 25 Fils, AH1404//1984-Date, Specimen
  • UAE: 50 Fils, AH1408//1988 - Date, Specimen
  • UAE: Dirham, AH1404//1984 - Date, Specimen
  • US: Tokens & Medals > Mesa Grande Nation, Silver $10, 2020-Date, Proof
  • US: Tokens & Medals > Presidential Medals, Bronze (34mm), Mint State
  • US: Tokens and Medals - Indian Nation > Oglala Lakota Sioux Nation, Silver Issues, 2021-Date, Complete
  • US: American Eagles & Bullion Coins: 2023 Eagles Set, Mint State
  • US: American Eagles & Bullion Coins: 2023 Eagles Set, Proof
  • Vatican (1929-Date): 2 Euro, Type Set, 2002-Date, Mint State
  • Vatican (1929-Date): Gold 200 Euros, 2017-Date, Proof

How do I add a category for the silver eagle?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I tried to add this to the registry but it is not on there yet & redirected me here.

6570249-001

NGC label reads as follows:

Fantasy Issue

2022 Liberty S1000S

United Crypto States

First Releases

PF 70 Ultra Cameo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/25/2023 at 5:03 AM, OlenWilkins said:

I am trying to register this 1750 Austria 1 ESC Netherlands coin and it will not let me, what should my next steps be?

 

Hello. Please send your certification number to registry@NGCcoin.com for assistance. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/25/2023 at 11:12 AM, Lord Robert L Allen said:

I would like to have the rarest coins set. I have a 1943 Bronze Cent, a 1955/55 DDO, 1914 D MS, 3 legged Buffalo, 1916 D Mercury, 1932 D, in MS, etc 

Hello. This unique set is best represented in a Custom NGC Registry set. Thank you.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/30/2023 at 12:35 PM, Timely said:

I tried to add this to the registry but it is not on there yet & redirected me here.

6570249-001

NGC label reads as follows:

Fantasy Issue

2022 Liberty S1000S

United Crypto States

First Releases

PF 70 Ultra Cameo

For all questions about or issues with the NGC Registry, please email registry@NGCcoin.com. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
34 34