• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
36 36

3,282 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello, jackson64.

We appreciate your interest and will consider your feedback in reference to the Canada Proof dimes in the Registry.

Thanks, and have a great weekend.

• Administrator

Good Day, Quoc.

Thank you for the request. We are happy to add that to our new set-request list. We will email you when it is completed.

Hello Ali,

I have a couple requests for Competitive Sets. I'd like to see Ottoman Egypt Copper-Nickel 1/10 Kurus, Copper-Nickel 2/10 Kurus, Copper-Nickel 5/10 Kurus and Copper-Nickel 1 Kurus

Complete sets for each.

Thanks for your attention and consideration as always!!

Hello Ali,

First of all, thanks for keeping the competitive sets up to date and interesting for us living in the nordic countries. Since I have been acquiring some more recent gold coins from Finland and consider these for certification at NGC, I have two set requests I hope you will consider:

Finland - Gold Commemorative Euros, 2002-2013, Complete Issues

20E 2005

50E 2003 (Bi-metallic Gold+Silver)

50E 2006 (Bi-metallic Gold+Silver)

50E 2012 (Bi-metallic Gold+Silver)

100E 2002

100E 2004

100E 2007

100E 2008

100E 2009

100E 2010

100E 2011

Finland - Gold 100Mk and 200Mk, 1926, Circulation Issues

100Mk 1926

200Mk 1926

Sincerely,

Janne

Hi again Ali,

I have a couple more requests for you if possible. The first is Ottoman Empire Silver 10 Kurush. The second is a post-coinage reform Ottoman Empire denomination type set. The coins needed would be as followed:

Copper 1 Para

Copper 5 Para

Copper 10 Para

Copper 20 Para

Copper 40 Para

Nickel 5 Para

Nickel 10 Para

Nickel 20 Para

Nickel 40 Para

Copper-Nickel 40 Para

Silver 5 Para

Silver 10 Para

Silver 20 Para

Silver 1 Kurush

Silver 2 Kurush

Silver 5 Kurush

Silver 10 Kurush

Silver 20 Kurush

Gold Circulating Issues

Gold 25 Kurush

Gold 50 Kurush

Gold 100 Kurush

Gold 250 Kurush

Gold 500 Kurush

Gold Monnaie De Luxe

Gold 12 1/2 Kurush

Gold 25 Kurush

Gold 50 Kurush

Gold 100 Kurush

Gold 250 Kurush

Gold 500 Kurush

I think it'd be good to make versions of this set both with the gold and without the gold, just like the U.S. Type Sets are set up as Ottoman gold can get quite pricey and there are probably collectors who'd like a set like this without the gold as well. ( I myself plan on going for the whole thing!)

Thanks again Ali!!

Edited by Mohawk

Hi Ali,

Please see if a Portugal 1000 Reis could be a new world set.

Thanks again your work is appreciated

Ali:

Thank you very much for the Release of three new sets of Costa Rican coins. However, all 3 new sets are part of a whole set. KM 97 (1/2 Escudo), KM 98 (1 Escudo), KM 99 (2 Escudos) and KM 100 (1/2 Onza), are all part of the set Known as the "Indian Woman leaning against column". All coins were issued together (1850-1863) and have the same design. Will it be possible to have them together or they have to be in separate sets?

Thank you again for all your efforts,

Piefort

sig.jpg

• Administrator

Hello, Janne.

Thanks for the new-set requests.

Finland - Gold 100Mk and 200Mk, 1926, Circulation Issues

Finland: Gold Euro Commemoratives, 2003-Date, Complete

These have been approved. We will send you an email when they have been completed.

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator

Hello, Mohawk.

Thanks for the request. Do you have certification numbers you can provide to us as we determine structure of a possible new set(s)? Feel free to email me at aemery@ngccoin.com.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Mohawk, this request has been approved to be added to the list. Can you please provide your certification numbers? Again, my email is aemery@ngccoin.com.

Thanks!

Hi Ali,

I emailed you with my Certification Numbers for all of my certified Ottoman coins. I don't have graded examples of each type yet, but I sent what I had. If there's anything else I can do to help with these sets, please let me know.

Thanks So Very Much!

• Administrator

Hello, again.

We will add this to our set request list:

Indian Woman/Column Design, 1850-1864, Complete

Thanks very much for your interest, and Happy Holidays.

• Administrator

jgenn,

We have added this to our set request list. Thanks very much for your interest.

Edited by Ali E.

Hi Ali,

It's me again. I noticed some posts in the journals about year Mint Sets on the US side of the Registry. I was just wondering if you guys at NGC have

considered doing such a thing for other countries as well.

Thanks!!

Hi Ali,

Can you add a request for a complete 1879 proof set WITH gold? If not then maybe a 1879 gold proof set? I noticed several other proof sets have the choice of with or without gold.

Thanks in advance for your time and efforts,

David

• Administrator

Hello, Dharma.

If you click on the little blue arrow, you will see the Light Finish coins. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

Hi Ali,

I was thinking maybe sets for the Ottoman Empire and Germany. In particular, what I wanted to do were Ottoman Empire Mint Sets for 1327/3 (1911) and 1327/6 (1914). I'd like to include the Ottoman Egypt coins for those years as well as those of Turkey proper.

As for Germany, well......I think this would actually be more of a multi-country but I'd like a Third Reich Mint Set for 1941, which was a very interesting year for that coinage. In addition to the coins of Germany, I think the Third Reich issues for the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium and Bohemia and Moravia would make for a very interesting set that would include many one year and last year types.

I don't know if such a thing is even possible, but I think they'd make very interesting sets. I'd, of course, do anything I could to help with these projects. If you need cert numbers, KM's.....anything. Just ask and I'll gladly do it.

Thanks again for your kind time, effort and consideration

~Tom (Mohawk)