• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
37 37

3,282 posts in this topic

I keep hearing about this fancy NGC Registry Sets functionality and years after functionality been introduced I still do not see a single registry set for coins from Stolberg counties of Holy Roman Empire (German States). On October 2019 when I requested Stolberg sets to be added to the registry, NGC replied:

This set structure is better suited for Custom NGC Registry set... In the future, we will add Custom NGC Registry sets to the new NGC Registry on NGCcoin.com

Do we have updates when is this promised "future"? Why NGC cannot simply create an individual sets with all 1/48, 1/24, 1/12,... and so on Thalers issued by Stolberg county? There is nothing custom about such set. You guys keep working on registry sets for coins that cost pennies on a dollar comparing what people who collect Early Modern Period spending on their coins.

I want to see other people's Stolberg coinage finally and compete with those people. I am pretty sure other collectors who collect coinage of different German States want the same for our hobby.

P.S. Sorry for the rant :) I will keep complaining every 1-2 years until you guys finally invest some resources in your IT and Software department. Numismatics is sooo behind in a today's world of SaS, Smartphones, and an App for everything... Too bad that NGC is barely moving instead of leading the way.

Edited by SilverStag

I have Mexico, Silver 50 Pesos, 1982-1988, Complete, Including varieties I need Mexico, Silver 25 Pesos, 1982-1988, Complete Includinf Varieties........NGC Numbers::    2618204-003    2618204-004   2618204-002   2618204-005   all World Cup  Football

Denny Guenther

1857 S $20 SS CENTRAL AMERICA
NGC MINT ERROR MS 63
4672096-001
It will not let me add to any category. It should be included in San Francisco Mint $20 Gold, Mint Error and SS Central America/Shipwreck Recovery. Possibly others?

R/

Michael

2020 S Eagle S$1 Early Releases

NGC PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

This should be included in the following catagories

Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State

Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Including Varieties

Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, and Proof

Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Bullion Issues (No Mintmark)

Basic US Type Set, with Gold (7070 + Page 5)

2019 Tristan da Cuhna Gold Laurel - 3-Piece Set Proof

2019 TRISTAN DA CUNHA 1/2L Laurel 400th Anniversary First Releases
NGC PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

2019 TRISTAN DA CUNHA 1/4L Laurel 400th Anniversary First Releases

NGC PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

2019 TRISTAN DA CUNHA Laurel Laurel 400th Anniversary First Releases

NGC PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

R/

MIchael

On 8/30/2021 at 3:08 PM, MEL's Cache said:

The Queen's Portrait Collection

£5 Silver Piedfort Four-Coin Set - First Strike

On 8/30/2021 at 3:08 PM, MEL's Cache said:

The Queen's Portrait Collection

£5 Silver Piedfort Four-Coin Set - First Strike

Should read "£5 Silver Piefort Four-Coin Set - First Strike"

On 8/27/2021 at 2:45 PM, SilverStag said:

I keep hearing about this fancy NGC Registry Sets functionality and years after functionality been introduced I still do not see a single registry set for coins from Stolberg counties of Holy Roman Empire (German States). On October 2019 when I requested Stolberg sets to be added to the registry, NGC replied:

Do we have updates when is this promised "future"? Why NGC cannot simply create an individual sets with all 1/48, 1/24, 1/12,... and so on Thalers issued by Stolberg county? There is nothing custom about such set. You guys keep working on registry sets for coins that cost pennies on a dollar comparing what people who collect Early Modern Period spending on their coins.

I want to see other people's Stolberg coinage finally and compete with those people. I am pretty sure other collectors who collect coinage of different German States want the same for our hobby.

P.S. Sorry for the rant :) I will keep complaining every 1-2 years until you guys finally invest some resources in your IT and Software department. Numismatics is sooo behind in a today's world of SaS, Smartphones, and an App for everything... Too bad that NGC is barely moving instead of leading the way.

Hello Silver Stag, 

Please provide any relevant NGC certification numbers and we will be happy to research your request.  Thank you.

On 8/27/2021 at 9:35 PM, Prefix_001 said:

Hello,

Can you please make a new set for the Saudi Arabian Gold and Silver medals?

Hello, 

Please provide any relevant NGC certification numbers and we will be happy to research your request.  Thank you.

On 8/28/2021 at 10:25 PM, MEL's Cache said:

Canada Official Mint Medal, Peace and Liberty 2019

4968710-004

Hello Mel, 

Your medal is eligible in the following set: Category: Canada - Commemorative Set Name: Official Mint Medals, Silver, 2011-Date, Proof.  Thank you.

On 8/29/2021 at 2:23 PM, guenther trust said:

I have Mexico, Silver 50 Pesos, 1982-1988, Complete, Including varieties I need Mexico, Silver 25 Pesos, 1982-1988, Complete Includinf Varieties........NGC Numbers::    2618204-003    2618204-004   2618204-002   2618204-005   all World Cup  Football

Denny Guenther

Hello, 

Thank you for the request.  We will add these to our list of requests to review.  Thank you.

On 8/29/2021 at 4:40 PM, Joseph Urstadt said:

I would like to see a set category to put my Roman and Greek ancient coins in. Like my other competition coins

Hello, 

Ancient coins are eligible in Custom Sets.  Please follow the direction below to create a Custom Registry set.

On 8/29/2021 at 9:02 PM, guenther trust said:

I have Alderney G 25  (2712836-001) in a set I would like:

Jersey  (2712836-002) D-Day 60th Anniv.  G 25

Guernsey (2712836-0030 D-Day 60th Anniv.  G25

GThe three coins are a set.

Thank you

Denny

Hi Denny,

You may create a Custom Registry set for these coins.  Please see the directions below to create a Custom Registry set.

On 8/30/2021 at 12:49 PM, MEL's Cache said:

United States Medal  - Private Issue Apollo 11 Robbins Re-strike  5758138-133,

Hello, 

This private issue medal is better suited for a Custom Registry set.  Thank you.