• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin photography in LA area?

15 posts in this topic

I know the coin photographers are at the Long Beach shows, but for some reason those shows seem to fall on dates when I am busy or out of town. Are there any reputable photographers in the Los Angeles area?

Thank You.

I don't know where various folks are located, but if you are able or willing to ship coins to people then you could have a wide variety of choices.

I don't know where various folks are located, but if you are able or willing to ship coins to people then you could have a wide variety of choices.

I know. But my experience with the USPS would drive my blood pressure through the roof if I did this!

I have considered going to a coin show that will accommodate my schedule, but the last thing I need is to go through airport security and getting asked a lot of questions.

So, should there not be any photographers in my area, then my backup plan is to try to get to the next Long Beach show -- plus I have a bunch of raw coins I want to submit to a TPG.

Oh, let me add, I am willing to drive as far south as San Diego if there may be photographers in Orange or San Diego counties.

You would have to drive a little north to get to Bob, but he does excellent work. Keigwin is also very near Bob, and he as well does excellent coin photography. I can tell you from personal experience that both of these guys will photograph your coins with extreme accuracy.

You would have to drive a little north to get to Bob, but he does excellent work. Keigwin is also very near Bob, and he as well does excellent coin photography. I can tell you from personal experience that both of these guys will photograph your coins with extreme accuracy.

What exactly do you define as "drive a little north".

Thank You.

I am in Sacramento and do the LB shows. Bob I believe is in Fresno or thereabouts.

I may doing do a trip to LA to shoot a few collections, can keep you in mind if you like. I can also cover you insurance to ship.

What exactly do you define as "drive a little north".

Thank You.

You can contact Bob vip PM at this username: robec1347

I believe Lance is either: Lkeigwin, or just Keigwin

I wouldn't give their particular locations but I know they are in California.

I know. But my experience with the USPS would drive my blood pressure through the roof if I did this!

I have considered going to a coin show that will accommodate my schedule, but the last thing I need is to go through airport security and getting asked a lot of questions.

So, should there not be any photographers in my area, then my backup plan is to try to get to the next Long Beach show -- plus I have a bunch of raw coins I want to submit to a TPG.

Oh, let me add, I am willing to drive as far south as San Diego if there may be photographers in Orange or San Diego counties.

What questions would you be worried about concerning airport security? A non factor imo.

MJ