• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saw this on the pinnacle site and thought it was sweet!!!!!!!!!

10 posts in this topic

i thought this coin the ngc ms 68 full bands dime 39 d was

a great rainbow toned coin

sincerely michael

so i posted a photo here i hope that i am not gewtting myself in trouble for copyright infringement!

92600-39dms68fb.jpg.b00f88014f0b6faed731f7de295b8e0a.jpg

yowza!! that is a sweet coin!! smile.gifgrin.gif Some day I am going to win the lottery, and hire you to go and find me all the best coins to buy!! You sir have excelent taste in coinage! and dont worry about copy right infringment for posting it, you gave credit to where you got the pic and didnt steal their bandwidth to post it, so I wouldnt worry.

thanks for all the great responses

and thnaks for the heads up on the coin android!

also gp thanks i am glad i could do this legally! i do not know waht bandwidth is but i am glad i gave the credit!

and as always buy what you like and like waht you buy! you in the end have to make the decsison!

if you like it and you can esytablish a value for yourslef and you like the price and it is with money discretionary funds! then go for it!!!!

sincerely michael