• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Santa Clara coin show...I had fun....

15 posts in this topic

Here's some of the coins I picked up at the Santa Clara coin show this last weekend. My wife and I had a great time and I was a bit worried about that, as this was the fist coin show she has ever attended with me. But she really did enjoy herself. And so did I. We met up with some good folks here from this forum, friends I have made over the years. Andy graciously hosted a dinner for all of us, it was a blast. I met up again with my good friend Andy from "Angel Dee's" and looked over his AMAZING inventory at the show.Even my wife was impressed. I had some luck finding this 1917 buffalo nickel pcgs MS-65, a broken back variety.... The color and strike is appealing to me, although I do have another of the same date, . I purchased this Mercury dime with great luster and color from Andy because it was so pretty. I was wandering around the show and found this 1881 proof 3 cent nickel housed in a pcgs holder. I have happily added it to my collection.

NEWPICKUPS010.jpgNEWPICKUPS011.jpg

NEWPICKUPS002.jpgNEWPICKUPS004.jpg

NEWPICKUPS019.jpgNEWPICKUPS023.jpg

It was fun to see you and your wife Joe. I sure did like the two Buffernicks you brought for show and tell.

Great looking pickups from the show, I particularly like the Merc. :applause:

It was fun to see you and your wife Joe. I sure did like the two Buffernicks you brought for show and tell.

Nice pickups Joe. (thumbs u

Thanks sky,

It was a fun time and the show looked like it was well attended. It was great to see you again. It seems as I run into you, Lance and Kevin all about the same time at the Santa Clara show. I think we visit the same tables. My wife and I enjoyed the dinner and the show. The items you brought from the first moon mission were outta this word. Very cool to see in hand. Will you please post an images of those little rascals? Thanks to all for the complements on my new pick ups. Happy hunting.....Joe