• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first attempt at a Rarcoa coin

32 posts in this topic

First time buyer. Called them and wanted to buy a coin at advertised price. Nope. They had to call me back and refused to sell me at advertised price.

TOTAL JERKS.

OK.

No business with these guys EVER.

There is insufficient information upon which to form an opinion.

Were they sold out? Was there a possible or likely pricing error? Was there a strained conversation? Did they know that you start a lot of compliant threads here?

Were they sold out? Was there a possible or likely pricing error? Was there a strained conversation? Did they know that you start a lot of compliant threads here?

No they simply refused to sell me at the advertised price.

No further explanation. Plus they were just rude.

BTW I do not start a lot of conpliant (sic) threads here, so I do not appreciate that comment

Thank You.

No they simply refused to sell me at the advertised price.

No further explanation. Plus they were just rude.

BTW I do not start a lot of conpliant (sic) threads here, so I do not appreciate that comment

Thank You.

So they just rudely and without explanation, said something like "No, we will not sell you that coin at the advertised price"? Sorry, I don't believe it.

And surely you are kidding about not starting a lot of complaint threads here.

I am just relating my experience. All it takes it 1 experience to BUST jerks.

That is the whole point of this forum to expose those who do are jerks.

Thank You.

Thank You.

You have exposed nothing, with your lack of details.

And "exposing jerks" is far from the "whole point of this forum" at least for most of us.

Exhibit 1: rant

Exhibit 2: rant deleted, because just about everyone thought you were in the wrong

Exhibit 3: also deleted, because others disagreed with you

I've had good dealings with Rarcoa and only have heard good things about them till Jimbucks started his rant.

I'm fine with a good rant. As long as it's fair and accurate. But, the lack of details/specifics in this case (and the OP's propensity to complain) makes me believe that there is more to the story. And that chances are excellent that Rarcoa did nothing improper or unprofessional.

Edited to add: For the record, I have had no dealings with Rarcoa in many years and never did much business with them. But I feel they are possibly being treated unfairly.

I'm fine with a good rant. As long as it's fair and accurate. But, the lack of details/specifics in this case (and the OP's propensity to complain) makes me believe that there is more to the story. And that chances are excellent that Rarcoa did nothing improper or unprofessional.

i concur with your simple request for a coherent and thorough explanation which hasn't been provided in any of the places the OP has been bad-mouthing the business in question and would personally like to see posts like these taken away since they are only offered so 1 sided.

Thank You.

You are doing quite the job of exposing yourself.

Yes, not only here, but the same rant on another forum.

Without more details, this is just another bashing thread.

Thank You.

Before any of you come to the conclusion that I am a jerk, I will state right now that I am, saving any rants in the future about me. If you need proof, ask my wife.

Thank You.

You are doing quite the job of exposing yourself.

Thats why I exposed myself......................wait a minute,,,,,that didn't come out right

I think you guys are being a little harsh on Jimbucks.... Maybe there is more to the story, but I guess I figure everyone deserves to blow off a little steam now and then. He has been a good contributor as far as I can tell. I think the tone could be softened a bit. just saying......

I think you guys are being a little harsh on Jimbucks.... Maybe there is more to the story, but I guess I figure everyone deserves to blow off a little steam now and then. He has been a good contributor as far as I can tell. I think the tone could be softened a bit. just saying......

He slammed a seller without providing specifics - that is unfair to the other party.

He also has a history of complaining. In one case, he complained about a seller because the seller wouldn't alter his clearly stated terms of sale.

Letting off steam is one thing. Dragging someone else through the mud, unfairly, is another.

+1

I do agree that we need more info about why Rarcoa are jerks, because there are obvious blanks that needed to be filled in for us (especially Markfeld) to understand why Jimbucks has a bad experience with Rarcoa.

Mark, I mentioned you just because you seem upset that Jimbucks is "bashing" legitimate sellers. IMO, You sort of "bashed" Jimbucks in a few of your comments. The Experience with Rarcoa was unpleasant and they were unprofessional, thats Jimbuck's PERSONAL opinion from HIS point of view.

If you, Mark, had a different experience with no complaints thats good, but there was no reason to call Jimbucks out for unwarranted rants.

I am NOT saying either of you are wrong or right, and so what if Jimbucks doesn't include the info you need to understand why he is mad? He has his reasons and I DOUBT he made it up in his sleep. I think if you just asked "what problems did you have with them?" instead of going on your own rant about his rants, Jimbucks would have told you and us what happened.

Everyone has their opinions, wrong or right and you can agree, or dissagree with it.

I believe in UFOs, I have never seen one, but my opinion is Aliens exist. Do YOU think Aliens exist? If you do or don't doesn't matter to me because that is YOUR opinion. You could be wrong just as I could be wrong, but I don't say that you live under a rock.

Just my thoughts.

-Dave

+1

I do agree that we need more info about why Rarcoa are jerks, because there are obvious blanks that needed to be filled in for us (especially Markfeld) to understand why Jimbucks has a bad experience with Rarcoa.

Mark, I mentioned you just because you seem upset that Jimbucks is "bashing" legitimate sellers. IMO, You sort of "bashed" Jimbucks in a few of your comments. The Experience with Rarcoa was unpleasant and they were unprofessional, thats Jimbuck's PERSONAL opinion from HIS point of view.

If you, Mark, had a different experience with no complaints thats good, but there was no reason to call Jimbucks out for unwarranted rants.

I am NOT saying either of you are wrong or right, and so what if Jimbucks doesn't include the info you need to understand why he is mad? He has his reasons and I DOUBT he made it up in his sleep. I think if you just asked "what problems did you have with them?" instead of going on your own rant about his rants, Jimbucks would have told you and us what happened.

Everyone has their opinions, wrong or right and you can agree, or dissagree with it.

I believe in UFOs, I have never seen one, but my opinion is Aliens exist. Do YOU think Aliens exist? If you do or don't doesn't matter to me because that is YOUR opinion. You could be wrong just as I could be wrong, but I don't say that you live under a rock.

Just my thoughts.

-Dave

In my first reply to this thread, I wrote:

"There is insufficient information upon which to form an opinion.

Were they sold out? Was there a possible or likely pricing error? Was there a strained conversation? Did they know that you start a lot of compliant threads here?"

And yes, I later "bashed" the OP, by providing links to three of his other complaint threads and calling him out for being unfair. Unlike him, however, I provided information and facts.

Other posters wrote:

"Edited to add: If it was a bullion-based item, perhaps the price was stale and they could not honor it?"

"I concur with your simple request for a coherent and thorough explanation which hasn't been provided in any of the places the OP has been bad-mouthing the business in question and would personally like to see posts like these taken away since they are only offered so 1 sided."

"There is more to the story I bet "

"Yes, not only here, but the same rant on another forum.

Without more details, this is just another bashing thread. "

And yet the OP chose not to provide any specifics.

I think if you just asked "what problems did you have with them?" instead of going on your own rant about his rants

I found neither of Mark's posts being "rants". Knowing Mark that is almost "lol" funny.

Jimbucks would have told you and us what happened.

Really? You mean like he did so clearly in his other threads?

jom

Jom- I have not read any of his other threads. I do think Mark pushed some of Jimbucks buttons though lol.

-Dave

From the post I have seen from jimbucks in the recent past, I think Mark was more than fair and, if it was pushing jimbuck's buttons, that is most likely because he is just waiting to have them pushed.

Mark asked politely at first, for more info. Many folks (possibly myself included) wouldn't have worded things quite as benignly given the history of his rants.