• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Full Step I have set aside. posted by Six Mile Rick

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I wasn't too sure on this one

Friends, I have a 1949 nickle that was pretty sharp in fact the steps even have a nice view to them. There are so many coins that I want to send in that I simply bypassed it. After reading Jim's journal I went and cropped the old pic. This is a 1949-D and probably a MS67 to boot. I wanted to see what she looks like here.

Later---Rick

11868.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Hello Rick, Well,from what I can see of this photo, it's really hard to say, if thats a cut in the steps, under the 2nd Pillar, around the 4th and 5th stair area? I'd sure

like to be able to see the whole coin on both sides before putting in my opinion of

the quality and fullsteps on this nickel. Is this toned up or a white coin? I do wish you luck with it, Jim Berline

Well I sent it in anyway. With the great solid gold tone and the possibility of a MS67. Even without full steps a chance for a 67* in sight would be great from a free submission I need to use within 8 weeks anyway.

Later Guys---Rick