• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 Pre-ANA / ANA quick-hitters report

36 posts in this topic

Plane delays SUCK. Philly has had storms all day so my flight is delayed 3 hours.

I just saw Slumlord98 hanging out at his gate - apparently delayed as well.

I HATE waiting around the airport!!

Great report James.

My daughter and her husband were delayed two days coming back from a cruise a few weeks ago trying to get into Atlanta from Orlando. Sucked for them and me cause I was taking care of their animals, which includes a Pig. :)

Hope you make it home soon!

(thumbs u

I, too, bought a copy of the new reeded-edge half-dollar book written by Richard Graham from Tom Bush. It's a well done production. I expect it to help with some details of coinage production during the transition from manual to toggle-press minting.

PS: If you think you might want a copy of Richard Graham’s book, I recommend you buy it now. The book has no ISBN number which means that it will be almost impossible to trace in the future.

I'd like to buy it but Tom has no information on his website about price or how to order it. If I had known the price I possibly could have had someone pick up a copy for me at the ANA.