• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clawing Back Into the Game posted by Mr. Thompson

11 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Still trying...HARD

Hey folks, long time no talk. I have added a whopping three coins to my sets in the past week. That's three more than I have in a year. Economy still sucks for me but I am adding a few here and there.

See more journals by Mr. Thompson

Welcome back to the fold!! It's always nice when your collection goes in the right direction.

Mr. Thompson, It is good to see a post from you. I have checked in on you from time to time and see you had a couple more additions to your coppers.

Stay Well my friend.

Wonderful, must feel great to be back on track, collecting wise. I know this year has seen me start tapering off in anticipation of big expenses in the Fall when we start prepping the Home for Sale or Rental.

Malcolm

Hey big guy. Always nice to hear from you. I do hope all continues to be as well as possible through this tough time. I actually pulled the trigger on a 1982-d LD Zinc this pm. MS-67. First time I dropped $100 on a coin in 3 or 4 years. Gelt awkward but had to do it. Thanks again!