• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Tiers currently on schedule

8 posts in this topic

Hey folks. I know this is more of a news update announcement but enough people have made inquiries over the last few months so I thought I'd post it here. As of yesterday, we are meeting or exceeding our turnaround estimate on all Tiers. Of course this can always change but we are doing our best to keep it where it should be. The new GSA/NGC graded submissions will NOT meet turnaround times until late January or early February, but they may be submitted now.

John

Thanks for the info!!! Still, I have to ask: would it be possible to place a page on the web-site, that lists all of the different avenues for grading, (and their costs), that collectors could refer to? I've noticed many threads are laced with similar questions... thanks!!! smile.gif

Sorry if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere. On the tier list I did not see a mention of the Star designation. Is there a service where you can get already NGC graded coins screened for star status or is it just a regular regrade?