• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Already I'm surprised to find a 2012 population result by LJRambo111

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I have always been a HUGE fan of the 24 K gold buffalo and the NGC early release labelBut look what I just noticed

Weather your a lover or a hater of the Early Release label we all have to admit they all fetch a higher premium when sold.

After a little research I was quite surprised to see that the 2012 70 Gold Buffalo in both proof and Mint state have significantly lowere populations.

2008 PF70 Early Release Gold Buffalo 1508

2012 PF70 Early Release Gold Buffalo 1023

2008 MS70 Early Release Gold Buffalo 7473

2008 W MS70 Early Release Gold Buffalo 2378

2012 MS70 Early release Gold Buffalo 1766

All I can say is if your a collector of the gold Buffalo's and the Early Release labels people will soon find out that they are seriously limited. I'm glad I have mine

11429.jpg

See more journals by LJRambo111

Rambo---- Nice new addition to your collection.

As far as the value increase it will be a Gold Value rise prospect. Not to change your (pleasure of owning or showing) but I personally pass or pay less on high grade modern coins that have ventured past the 1000 population and go for the lower number. There might not be over 1000 NGC collectors that will collect the Gold Buffalo set. I think you will find them at auction regularly. More than 1/2 of us regular guys "including myself" can't afford the hit that a 1 ounce gold coin costs graded. BUT--- we really like to view and read the journals of those that can afford them.

NICE PIC!!!!

KEEP ADDING THOSE BEAUTIES-----Rick