• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just arrived from across the street...

14 posts in this topic

Howdy and welcome. That's a cool looking coin, it appears to be commemorating the 50th anniversary of the UN. Is that correct?

Welcome and nice meeting you at Long Beach.

It's a little slow in this forum, but if we can bring a few more collectors over here, it'll be rocking!

It's a little slow in this forum, but if we can bring a few more collectors over here, it'll be rocking!

You're one to talk. You go on hiatus/hibernation every week or limit yourself to just PMing your little friend Jammin. boo.gif

You're one to talk. You go on hiatus/hibernation every week or limit yourself to just PMing your little friend Jammin. boo.gif

mad.gif I don't go on hiatus, but I will be out of town this weekend for rafting. And are you jealous that JamminJ takes time away from your PMs to respond to mine?

If I have a chance, I'll post pictures of my Long Beach purchases before they go into NGC this week. Picked up several nice, rare, and unusual pieces.

Sounds like fun! Don't forget to take a gal. of water-proof sunblock or else you might tone! 893whatthe.gif

I'm not feeling the love, TJ.

tonofbricks.gif

-JamminJ

tonofbricks.gif

-JamminJ

It was just payback for your WireMan comment. flowerred.gif

Nice to see you over here, Marakovii, and hope to see you posting! hi.gif

512306-50RoubleRev1.jpg

The Russians put out some attractive commems with various WW2 themes. Any interest in those?

-JamminJ

tonofbricks.gif

-JamminJ

It was just payback for your WireMan comment. flowerred.gif

Turnabout is fair play. stooges.gif

-JamminJ

Nice to see you over here, Marakovii, and hope to see you posting! hi.gif

512306-50RoubleRev1.jpg

The Russians put out some attractive commems with various WW2 themes. Any interest in those?

-JamminJ

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

TomB, that is correct the coin is Y-408 50th Anniv. of the U.N. I had to snag it once I saw it up for grabs. It's an NGC PF 68 Ultra Cameo that called to me... wink.gif

Greg, a pleasure meeting the one and only... grin.gif

JamminJ, yes the Russkie Great Patriotic War commems are one of the series I follow. Russkie along with the Czechs, Poles, Hungarians, Ukrainians... blush.gif

Being so new here I guess I have a lot of reading to catch up on. foreheadslap.gif