• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1936 Walker Newp...

33 posts in this topic

Hey Joe, almost broke out in a Hendrix song :) if you decide to send it back I am willing to buy it from you as i think it is fabulous. It might give me the impetus to then upgrade my entire Dansco Walker set. :) Just a thought

This is tough.... :tonofbricks:

Whether you see them, only with magnification or not, you will always know the lines are there. And that will be the first (or second) thing you think about each time you view the coin.

Hey Joe, almost broke out in a Hendrix song :) if you decide to send it back I am willing to buy it from you as i think it is fabulous. It might give me the impetus to then upgrade my entire Dansco Walker set. :) Just a thought

This is tough.... :tonofbricks:

Whether you see them, only with magnification or not, you will always know the lines are there. And that will be the first (or second) thing you think about each time you view the coin.

So true! This is the very thing that makes it tough. Not sure at this point. Thinking..... :juggle: