• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Bust dime collectors have lamination errors to show?

6 posts in this topic

Here is mine, I believe it to be a lamination error but I could be off. BTW note there are multiple laminations on this example of the 1832 10c JR-3.

1832jr3obvlg.jpg

I had one a couple of years ago with a very sizable lamination, but sold it.

I do have a capped bust half-dime with a pair of really nice linear laminations on the reverse.

In the buffalo nickel series, I think many would consider lamination errors actually negative and reduce the price. Personally I have turned down several offerings becasue of it.

Is it the same in the bust dime series?

In the buffalo nickel series, I think many would consider lamination errors actually negative and reduce the price. Personally I have turned down several offerings becasue of it.

How many lamination errors are known in the buff series?

How many lamination errors are known in the buff series?

Many.... Jeffersons as well!

Here's the thing in th eBust Dime series i am not aware of many examples. But I am trying to determine if others have also come across any bust dime lamination areas. Only time will tell. And either way I am looking forward to the responses.