• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1924 rainbow pece dollar that belonged to TR found

118 posts in this topic

On my end, that name doesn't exist. I'd key on paypal payment info and address. Unless of course you sent an overnight check or picked it up as it just ended the other day?

And the package I got says Jared Casea :makepoint:

Upon further thought, isn't this BNB's name?

Yes Matlock :baiting: See a few posts earlier. :devil:

MJ

That would explain the Don Willis Bobble Head that came with it......

Yes, to be specific, Jarett Jay Casesa.

This situation, which couldn't get worse, just got worse.

There is a good chance Dimefreak was being facetious. Regardless, I just lost my morbid sense of curiosity in this this thread. I now care less then zero.

MJ

On my end, that name doesn't exist. I'd key on paypal payment info and address. Unless of course you sent an overnight check or picked it up as it just ended the other day?

casman == Casesa?

:kidaround:

And with that I will yawn, and maybe grab a Coke.... zzz

Sorry for ruining your fun detective......... Maybe you can try to decode this page and stalk my facebook......

Yes, to be specific, Jarett Jay Casesa.

This situation, which couldn't get worse, just got worse.

As I was reading the most recent update to this thread and eating my popcorn, I thought to myself, the only way this drama could get better is if BNB was involved. I literally fell of my chair after dimefreak revealed the name of the seller. Classic, absolutely classic.

Please don't beat up on JJC, I know most people disagree, but I really like the guy. Good or bad, he has been pure entertainment on every forum he has visited.

Its getting really hard to separate fact from fiction in this thread. I can't tell if dimefreak actually got the Peace, I can't tell if BNB is actually the seller, and I really have no idea what's going on in this thread.

It was a joke guys........ I had a deal set for the coin but my inbox filled up quickly warning me that I will be in court with the coin, subpeonas, the coin sux, etc......... I just thought I would assist the detectives. You know ATS I had a problem with a deal and left a negative feedback on the ebay. The guy didnt want to take money from my moms paypal account( Shane has paid out thousands of dollars in consignments to this same exact account) So than he used her email adress to find her home adress, place of employment, and other things. Than he called her and scared the out of here by telling her that he was a lawyer and she would be issued court papers for leaving a negative feedback........ Nobodies privacy is safe and it makes me sick to see people stalking this guys facebook.

Its a decent coin in hand. I might have overpaid a smidge but not enough to be sending it back. :baiting:

Why am I not surprised you ended up in the middle of this clusterf*** lol

I have a feeling IN is David Hall and TR is Don Willis and they are having a good ole time. :think:

TRUTH

Maybe its their way of dealing in toned Peace dollars secrectly. Under their real names they make claims no real toned p$ exists, meanwhile via alias they hoard them all.

Dimefreak was offered but did not purchase supposedly

BNB somehow got involved but at this point unsure, but hilarious regardless if he did or didnt

I would like to see this infamous coin in hand, if shes pretty shell go with other toned peace dollars go into my collection called the "black hole"

I was just informed about the use of my name in this thread and have come here to clarify that I do not know any one who is claiming to have lost a Peace Dollar in the mail. I also didn't appreciate that joking about me and my business because it is obviously libel. I've been working hard to rebuild my image and false statements like this do not help.

To confirm WoodenJefferson's last post in this thread, I do go under the monkier Quality Rare Coins but I still own the domain name bnbcoins.com. It's my eBay store and I have worked very hard to maintain a good reputation with it, so again, I do not appreciate the jokes even if they are in good fun.

Thanks,

Jarett

I was just informed about the use of my name in this thread and have come here to clarify that I do not know any one who is claiming to have lost a Peace Dollar in the mail. I also didn't appreciate that joking about me and my business because it is obviously libel. I've been working hard to rebuild my image and false statements like this do not help.

To confirm WoodenJefferson's last post in this thread, I do go under the monkier Quality Rare Coins but I still own the domain name bnbcoins.com. It's my eBay store and I have worked very hard to maintain a good reputation with it, so again, I do not appreciate the jokes even if they are in good fun.

Thanks,

Jarett

Honestly? Settle down man....... everything will be okay. Im the guy that bought the Harry Potter lamp from you. Remember me?