• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AT or NT?

17 posts in this topic

Take this as a tongue in cheek post. Found these under my bed after cleaning up. I put them back under there figuring I will forget about them for another 20 years or so. And don't even ask me where that fiber came from!

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

Tongue & Cheek response:

I am sorry, but discussing the originality of hideously ugly toning on four common date low grade Eisenhower Dollars worth face value is a fruitless endeavor.

:devil:

Tongue & Cheek response:

I am sorry, but discussing the originality of hideously ugly toning on four common date low grade Eisenhower Dollars worth face value is a fruitless endeavor.

:signfunny:

Depends... Looks like they may have been exposed to bed wetting hm

:jokealert:

Rogers and Hammerstein did a song about this kind of toning. It's titled "How do you solve a problem like Urea?"

Tongue & Cheek response:

Can no one have a just a little fun on the boards anymore?

Bobby, the little red devil at the end of his post indicates a impish response and to not take him seriously...

Now Jimbucks, before you put IKE back under your bed, it would be best to wrap them in a "wind" breaker, first.

Flip Wilson as Geraldine, "The Devil made me do it!"

Bobby, the little red devil at the end of his post indicates a impish response and to not take him seriously...

Now Jimbucks, before you put IKE back under your bed, it would be best to wrap them in a "wind" breaker, first.

Opps. I'm sorry Paul!!

Well my bedwetting days were over long before these Ikes were minted, and I am sure any coins such affected by me were melted for their silver content decades ago. Perhaps the gnomes that steal all my socks have been using these for evil purposes.

Opps. I'm sorry Paul!!

No apology necessary Bobby. You don't have a bad bone in your body. IMO, you are the nicest person I have ever encountered on any internet forum.

For the record, I just couldn't resist the opportunity to have a little fun. And yes, "the devil made me do it!"

Opps. I'm sorry Paul!!

No apology necessary Bobby. You don't have a bad bone in your body. IMO, you are the nicest person I have ever encountered on any internet forum.

For the record, I just couldn't resist the opportunity to have a little fun. And yes, "the devil made me do it!"

(thumbs u