• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally finished PF Cameo Franklin Set with 1950 PF-65 CAM

23 posts in this topic

Congratulations!!! :applause: That's a tough date to find nicely cameo'd, and that's a sweet looking set you put together.

Thanks everyone. Board members both here and ATS are very helpful in helping us locate great coins. That is why these forums are great and help all of us. I could not have put this set together without the help of members of this forum and the ATS forum.

Thanks again.

hahah I am glad I gave you a little shove to finish the darn thing.

Beautiful COIN AND Beautiful SET - Congrats

Thanks for the positive comments. I've thus decided to change my avatar to show my 1956 PF-69 UC Franklin.

Now, of course, it is only natural for me to go after upgrades to the set. So if anyone has a line on improvements just let me know.....for now don't want/need to go to the UCAM/DCAM's just a bump up in CAMs. I already have a few "orphans" from prior upgrades.

Thank You.

Now, of course, it is only natural for me to go after upgrades to the set. So if anyone has a line on improvements just let me know.....for now don't want/need to go to the UCAM/DCAM's just a bump up in CAMs. I already have a few "orphans" from prior upgrades.

Thank You.

Congratulations! I may be interested in a few of your current coins, if you upgrade them.

Thank You.

Congratulations! I may be interested in a few of your current coins, if you upgrade them.

This forum may turn your interest to coins instead of comics after all! :)