• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucky find in a job lot of coins

16 posts in this topic

Hi all .. hope you are all doing well

well lost my way since redundancy but now seem to be back on track .. new business is going well and now i do a lot of dealing on ebay (coins did very well last month) so i have had some time to sell some coins and stuff and have now started to get some for myself and I am about to rejoin NGC and get some grading done again :) .. been missing the buzz

well what changed .. well picked up a job lot of coins and found this USA one and some English stuff (see post on world coins) and that was it as i thought there were no bargains out there (have not had a shield nickel for months)

so what do you think of this one .. could not bileve it was an O when i turned it over :)

bottlesmarch307-horz.jpg

I dont think it will grade but it should pay for the next lot of coins eh!

all the best dooly (the daft Englishman)

WTG there Dooly, and good to hear from you again!!

Cheers lads .. and missed you Hogman ;)

Hi all .. the coin has a little twist but looks like it has not been cleaned .. i have scanned the coin (shows a lot more imperfections i think)

newcastle910-horz.jpg

bottlesmarch307-horz.jpg

Still a great type coin from Orleans, nice hole filler! (not cheap either, even if is is cleaned)

Welcome back to this side of the pond.