• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you post ATS? If so, what is your usename/moniker?

51 posts in this topic

Do you post across the street on the PCGS Message Boards? If so, what is your username/moniker? I post in both locations, and on more than one occasion, I have come across posters who use a drastically different username (and I usually don't figure this out until much later).

I have an account over there, but I think I have a total of about 50 posts. I use the BST when I have stuff to sell, but that's it. My username is some variation of the one here, but honestly I don't remember what it is (or my password).

I have an account over there, but I think I have a total of about 50 posts. I use the BST when I have stuff to sell, but that's it. My username is some variation of the one here, but honestly I don't remember what it is (or my password).

+1

I don’t post there. I started reading Don Willis’ Posting Rules, "Rule 1: This is not a public forum. This is a PCGS forum paid for by PCGS … We make the rules this is not a democracy."

I didn't like the tone. Being rather favorably inclined toward democracy and the free and respectful exchange of ideas, I didn’t get any further in the registration process.

I don’t post there. I started reading Don Willis’ Posting Rules, "Rule 1: This is not a public forum. This is a PCGS forum paid for by PCGS … We make the rules this is not a democracy."

I didn't like the tone. Being rather favorably inclined toward democracy and the free and respectful exchange of ideas, I didn’t get any further in the registration process.

I once posted ATS but commited PCGS posting suicide years ago was banned. There are topics that PCGS won't allow you to discuss and it is rudely moderated. I didn't feel good about being a part of a censored and rudely moderated forum...

Aye Aye, SIR! lol That precisely is what offends me about some forums.

I don't post ATS...my affiliation with ANA brought me to NGC, and then the boards here....and ya'll have been so durned friendly and helpful, ..... Why go anywhere else?

Speaking of id's, today is national pie day. 3.14

BTW, I don't post or read posts ATS.