• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now this is funny

3 posts in this topic

A cable channel pumping coins. He is wearing surgical gloves and trying to handle some overpriced coins, but fumbling around and is dropping the coins all over the place. I find it humorous as the coins go CLINK. as he drops them. I figured I had to post this in this forum as the SPAM POLICE would think I was promoting some Cable Channel.

Wow...I saw that show too, but I must have flipped to the next show before I got to see him juggling coins... I was amused by the surgical gloves too.... At first I thought it was the Charlie and the chocolate factory show with Johnny Depp wearing those purple gloves...now I wish I had stayed there so I could be amazed with the rest of his antics.

There is only one show I can watch and its Barry Chappell. All the other shows do nothing but raise the blood pressure.