• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deleted

18 posts in this topic

Your relisted price is still too high, in my opinion. These Columbian PL's are pretty common (relatively speaking), although even that is somewhat uncommon. I would probably pay about $100 for it. I got my 65 * PL for $850. About 2x retail is right for these.

Your relisted price is still too high, in my opinion. These Columbian PL's are pretty common (relatively speaking), although even that is somewhat uncommon. I would probably pay about $100 for it. I got my 65 * PL for $850. About 2x retail is right for these.

If you would like to open the bidding on Ebay at $100 you can do that now.

Thank You.

Thank You.

I'd pay you $100 by check right now :) , but am not interested in contributing to eBay's profits by bidding :whistle: .

Thank You.

I'd pay you $100 by check right now :) , but am not interested in contributing to eBay's profits by bidding :whistle: .

Thank you for the offer, there is no extra fees to you if you care to bid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180829289493?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Please move this thread, as the SPAM police have arrived. "Sadly" some people have nothing better to do than be critics and non-productive. Old school we call these people Jerks. What an .

Please move this thread, as the SPAM police have arrived. "Sadly" some people have nothing better to do than be critics and non-productive. Old school we call these people Jerks. What an .

I initially tried ro provide you with helpful information, in response to your thread and question posed. But then you started soliciting a bid for the item you were selling. That was clearly spam, something you had engaged in, here, previously.

I do have better things to do (than try to help you), so won't bother with that again.

I initially tried ro provide you with helpful information, in response to your thread and question posed. But then you started soliciting a bid for the item you were selling. That was clearly spam, something you had engaged in, here, previously.

I do have better things to do (than try to help you), so won't bother with that again.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Nice coin. To me, $99 looks like a good starting price.

Past that, it's never been cool to start threads about your own active auctions on this forum. Please don't be upset with those that point that out.

(thumbs u

thanks mark

I feel this is WAY out of line and is just a shame.. Mark was trying to help you out and now this....Very sad if ya ask me....Joe